bLitZKriEg Guild ! (US-Sapphire)

Sparrow

Guild

Опубликованное фото

(US- Sapphire)                                         

" Ang bango bango mo Magdalena "

Опубликованное фото                  Опубликованное фото                    Опубликованное фото                      Опубликованное фото                    Опубликованное фото     

Sparrowe                                    Zepar                                            Vined                                            Magiceagle                                                  Nicemage

Merdaka                                    Xxlegolaxx                                                                                            Yellowmiks                                                Bongheap

Bedmunster                                  Jybut                                                                                                                                                                    Dustnmyai

Xxxblitzxx                                    Chocas                                                                                                                                                                  Xiangyu

Oishii                                          Ifer       

Eziozxx

Xinitox                                                   

:yahoo: :yahoo: 8) :friends:

86483_.jpg

:aggressive: :aggressive: :lol: :lol: :lol: u can see in upper two photos that all pt member died only sparrowe didn't.. And there r 3 enemy. I want to tell u first that all they 3 has their full hp .and still sparrowe rapped them so u can finally imagine that how strong blitzkrieg members are.  So finally ill say only one thing .- don't  mess up with blitzkrieg or u will be raped xD. Open for challenges always just pm our member any time.

don't think m so rude.. We r blitzkrieg stay like family. We always accept good people in our family ... Pm me if u want join but u have to be atleast good equips not +10 but atleast +5 +6..  We will accept u in our family if their any slot free

The best way to be pro or to be call pro is just stay humble and nice to all. This is the key to get respected. Always remember one thing.. If u will give respect, u will get respect. Ty

Upper photo is of that time when there was bug in arena map and coz of bug one member dont go arena. Only one enter in 2*2 arena and still we won. Wew our leader is too good.

• "MagicEagle Palladin"=*Magiceagle Paladin* btw hasn't he joined "Intrepid" guild:

:shok:  No Pallas

we need a pro paladin  O:-)  maybe one with +9  O:-) 

• Oh I've must took a pic when I bated "Nicemage" & "Eziozxx" before yest :facepalm: .

• "MagicEagle Palladin"=*Magiceagle Paladin* btw hasn't he joined "Intrepid" guild:
  • Oh I've must took a pic when I bated "Nicemage" & "Ezioxx" before yest :facepalm: .
I was just stating a fact u guys have no paladins

Urowak , One is lvl 12 with low  def , so easy kill with 2 hits or 1 crit, So After that u Can kill Druid Easily ;)

That dint impress me to much :(

But Still I respect u :) , U are amongst the pro BD's ;)

Zepar double 0 solo is more impressive to see I admit xD but his is versus a lvl12 squishy too!

If u think thats Squishy, What would u say about Insanity and Khanzel 0 damage who both are +10 , U might be knowing about them  ;)

:drinks: urowak u r from oldest player i respect u. And for ur kind info we r not accurate to inv ppl in guild. Anyone can join if they want and if free slot. But condition is u have to arena char( i didn't mean with pro but atleast u r not levling up after getting enough ap for lvl 17 arena

weap and gear

Hey Swaaz ,

Wassup..!!

It isnt with those intentions friend ;) as u think, So Dont take it hardly or wrong way :D

you take criticism well, kudos

i was thinking of joining, but then i saw my rival in your guild roster (and i have better gear then her) so i posted that instead

you take criticism well, kudos

i was thinking of joining, but then i saw my rival in your guild roster (and i have better gear then her) so i posted that instead

lol who is ur rival?

lol who is ur rival?

well honestly im just talking out of my ass, i only knew this character for 3 days. it was a female character, so i assume its a female in real life. anyways, i never met her before, but she took the time to talk shit to me at pvp nadir, and some other shit about BR's being better then americans. just your typical annoying ass ignorant foreigner, so i put her on ignore

I mean personally i really love this guild. Its strong united and is tough to beat. Although some people in it are very arrogant and think they could take anyone they fight. Otherwise its a good guild and i have a feeling you guys will be first lvl 3 guild for lvl 14s or maybe TspFighters might be lvl 3 since they spam like crazy  :lol:

Yea  tspfighters sucks in arena . In elf many lvl 14 pro but they separated in 4-5 guild unlike mc. Mc has only one guild with all pro called tspfighters. And they have many +10 locks . Locks sucks in arena . Tspfiggters going up fast in gp with daily arena and they r damn rich that they can afford tics ;!.

Yea  tspfighters sucks in arena . In elf many lvl 14 pro but they separated in 4-5 guild unlike mc. Mc has only one guild with all pro called tspfighters. And they have many +10 locks . Locks sucks in arena . Tspfiggters going up fast in gp with daily arena and they r damn rich that they can afford tics ;!.

exactly lmao  :lol:  they all amp and no skill

For those who somehow think I'm +9... And don't believe that a +7 bd with +4 - +5 armour can beat some of you guys.  ::)  And no. Think is my only set up and i don't have a secret stash of +9 swords  :lol:

86610_.jpg

86612_.jpg

86614_.jpg