1000 topics were created in Turkish Forum

Legionn

Hello,

Its great to see our 1000th topic created in our forum! It has been almost 3 years since our Turkish Forum have opened and we developed day by day. We had great miracle coin contests and many in-game Turkish community activities.

We are the second fanmade forum here but as you can see we have the most posts as a fanmade forum. Its great to see that. Especially for me :)

I just want to say thanks to Kuzmitch who helped and supported me to open this forum. It was really important for me.

All these time, it was great to be a forum moderator for Turkish people. It was just so fun to see people messaging me in-game and forum for help. It makes you get proud of yourself and thats very important too. You start as a newbie and end up as a moderator.

You think of yourself. What you are and what you become. Warspear Online teached me alot of things I never knew. I will allways love this game and its members, developers, administrators, all of them.

Being a part of the family here is amazing. Hope this never ends.

Proud to be here! See you around!