[2011.07.29] Announcement of update "Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar" 1.0

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

Today we announce upcoming update of “Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar” 1.0, which is scheduled for 8th* of August 2011. In this update we have made many changes that will allow you to take a fresh look at the world of Arinar.

• Miracle Shop. You will be able to buy certain types of items with a new game currency - Miracle Coins, which can be bought for real money. All Items can be sent to other players for free or sold in the trade chat.
  • Friends List. Players of your faction could be added in a separate list to know when they are in the game. Also, all standard operations allowed on the players.
  • The transition from the ranks to the levels system. Gaining levels by completing quests has become even more interesting!
  • Minimap. You no longer have to constantly look for signs of quests and players by opening up a map from the game menu.
  • Two-handed weapons and heavy armor. Yes, now you can wear them!
  • Magic schools are now consistent with the history of the Arinar universe.
  • Runes and crystals. A new type of special items that enhance the player's characteristics, can be inserted into each piece of equipment.
  • Crimson Corundum. New game currency that player will earn by performing daily tasks in a dungeon, "Hidden sanctuary" designed for the passage in a group. You can buy the gear worn by characters in the game, and which was not previously available to players: turbans, dresses, magicians hats, helmets with horns, masks and more.
We do want to disclose too many details, and will leave the rest at the day of update. There will be a few surprises, so stay tuned for announcements!

We are waiting for you in the game!

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

*) The date may change due to the uncertain timing of the approval of games for phones the iPhone App Store by Apple.

Finally we barbarian can use two handed weapon..., and heavy armor......  :spiteful: , now this char will get more respect....

Thanks dev.. to release this skill :blush:

Hell yeah!,  can you say what level a rank 5 char will be and if rogue can use any 2 handed weapons? thx for the announcement!

does this mean our chars will go back to level1?

No mention of rep>exp, so will be probably the level equivalent to our rep.

Hell yeah!,  can you say what level a rank 5 char will be and if rogue can use any 2 handed weapons? thx for the announcement!

do u mean bow by that 2handed weapon? maybe, but if ur talking about swords and axes then i doubt it :) if they let rogues use bows and barbs use 2handed axes i bet bladedancers are gonna be the weakest class next patch :D

So nothing new for our weak rogues?  :bad: Those new images for skills and crowns of monsters... I prefer the current ones

Muhahahahaha!!!!!! Finally I will unleash the power of Blade Dancer!!!!! :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

In the screenshot,  Barb doing 185 skill damage,  with a sword or spear (or axe, hard to see), Druids/rangers who been pawning them till now, just pee'd a little.

well, seems like moderators are more interested on answering russian's community questions. 

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=pl&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.warspear-online.com%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D4708.msg40252%3Bboardseen%23new

please make we can level up by hunting.... :(

cuz... it's hard to do quest...

there's no many kind ppl who will help low level player!!

if you want hunting go play tibiame  :bad:

well, seems like moderators are more interested on answering russian's community questions. 

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=pl&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.warspear-online.com%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D4708.msg40252%3Bboardseen%23new

if you want hunting go play tibiame  :bad:

you know why. russian community will probably spend more money on warspear than our community

If someone have already subcribe many days before this game become free...

will the days become gold to but item at miracle shoip?

sorry for bad EN.

guys, usualy, developers answer on your questions more frequently then on our.

But now it is anormal for us)

GM.. here some of my question...

It's very important for me...

and sorry for double post.

1.)If someone have already subcribe many days before this game become free...

2.)Can barbarian use 2 hand sword?

Don't make blade dancer use 2 hand wpn...

bcoz if b.dancer use 2 hand wpn (heavy wpn)

they can't dance anymore! LOL

GM.. here some of my question...

It's very important for me...

and sorry for double post.

1.)If someone have already subcribe many days before this game become free...

2.)Can barbarian use 2 hand sword?

Don't make blade dancer use 2 hand wpn...

bcoz if b.dancer use 2 hand wpn (heavy wpn)

they can't dance anymore! LOL

1. Yes, of cause. It was promised before and we will do that of cause.

2. Yes :)

In the screenshot,  Barb doing 185 skill damage,  with a sword or spear (or axe, hard to see), Druids/rangers who been pawning them till now, just pee'd a little.

Are u izanagi from tibiame world 19?

Sorry, I went to have a diner. Can I? :)

Sorry, I went to have a diner. Can I? :)

obviously you can't. we want answers!!!  :diablo: ;D

anyway, any changes for rogues?

please make we can level up by hunting.... :(

cuz... it's hard to do quest...

there's no many kind ppl who will help low level player!!

No, we have no plans to do that at the moment. You will gain experience only for quests.

1. Yes, of cause. It was promised before and we will do that of cause.

2. Yes :)

Hell yeah, thx...

and so the payment is using SMS payment just like before too?

Admin... if you don't want make players can level up by hunting...

at least, make more easy daily quest... :cray:

and.. can u make main land quest become easier?

because it's hard to find ppl who will help each other....

No, we have no plans to do that at the moment. You will gain experience only for quests.

can you answer this please, really important for rogue players to know.

Can rouge use Bow or two handed sword?, or any change to this char for balance in pvp?

Hell yeah, thx...

and so the payment is using SMS payment just like before too?

Admin... if you don't want make players can level up by hunting...

at least, make more easy daily quest... :cray:

and.. can u make main land quest become easier?

because it's hard to find ppl who will help each other....

1. Yes. SMS and Paypal, as it was before.

2. No, we will not any nerfs in game in the nearest future. After release of version 1.0 we will collect players feedback and make another update somewhere in the middle of the august. It's mainly because we switching from reputation to levels.

And if it's hard to find a people for the party why don't you bring some real friends in the game? It's a good idea, I think :)