[2011.09.01] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 1.5 Update

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

AIGRIND company releases the next update of  “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 1.5 which you can download from official page http://warspear-online.com/en/download/

General changes

• New skills. Each class receives a unique skill.
  • Skill points. Distribute them to improve any skill that you see to fit the perfection.
  • Quest progress save. When server  is restarted during maintenance quests are no longer disappear!
  • Luxury Shop. Equipment items for your faction which sold for Crimson Corundum currency, now can be bought in special shops in the Camp of Legion and Kamp-Riff. Appearance of all equipment sets shows special character models.
  • Extra pocket. If you run out of space in the bag, now you can increase it.
  • Scroll of teleportation. Now you can instantly move to any Respawn Statue you know, including between the islands.
  • Barber set. You can change your hairstyle and hair color. Amaze your friends!
  • A set of beginner, new costumes, a box of surprises. These and many other you will always find in our Miracle shop!
Fixes and improvements

• Fixed bug with the inability to exclude a player from the party.
  • Improved start zone for the Mountain Clans.
  • "Roar" skill in the past made aggression to a harmless creatures.
  • Animation of level-up is now visible to other players.
  • Added notification about entering and exiting friends from the game.
  • Automatic reconnect on communication loss with the server.
  • Other fixes.
Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

silly question here I'm level 15 before the update I could have on my mighty cowl (lvl12) & see it on my character  now I don't see it on them? I can take it off & re-put it on & it still doesn't show?  Not sure if that is a bug or what?

silly question here I'm level 15 before the update I could have on my mighty cowl (lvl12) & see it on my character  now I don't see it on them? I can take it off & re-put it on & it still doesn't show?  Not sure if that is a bug or what?

go to character menu -> equipment -> look and mark Show helmet

it was not a good step to add such a skill for ranger while we cant even quickly reach them (rogues and barbarians). game is going to be imbalanced again.

u dont know how much i m happy, my ranger finally usefull  :yahoo:

good step in the direction of a balance  :friends:  ranger before was too weak ;p

still waiting for something interesting for the druid and shaman  :diablo:

Good job guys. keep walking  :good: :good:  just an advice. Ovi users point to old version 1.0.0.

FOR NOKIA USERS

* Because i see many users complain

Well, like i said, Ovi have the old version and if you try to download and install it, will ocurrs problems.

So do this for a while:

• Remove warspear. Menu>configurations>App manage>installed app>Uninstall warspear 1.0.0;
  • Download the Sisx-File;
  • Install it.
Ovi must be preffered for doing this but i know you wont wait  :crazy:

Good Luck!

Finally, at least, a response about the maintenance!

Or, 1 more thing: about the skills, it would be a good idea to show the difference beteween the levels, like...

Earth Protection

Lvl 0

Protection of 4% from physical attacks

Lvl 1

Protection of 7,5% from physical attacks

Oh, and some skills are not so powerfull when maxed. Ball of lightning as i see, have been pumped up, so, its fine to me. but Earth Protect dont give a so good % of protection.

Thats a scratch of the idea, but, i hope you all get the point... Anyway... Y U DUNT MADE THE QUESTS IMPROVE SOON!?! Ò.Ó

P.S:

• Islernort to Godgorrat is 1 piece of gold. I LIIKE!
  • Godgorrat to Islernort is 270 pieces of gold. STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!
Опубликованное фото

Error. Certificate not valid.

I can't download new version, I use S60 v5 or Nokia 5230, Please help me, anyone?  :cray:

Stranger,

But maybe u can change the date in u phone and try again.

Or u can hacker u phone for no more nedd certificate :)

love the new ranger skill, love the way you see when your friends log-in only problem is the new hair colours and i cant see my helmets when i put them on  :unknw:

Stranger,

But maybe u can change the date in u phone and try again.

Or u can hacker u phone for no more nedd certificate :)

I only know how to hack/jailbreak an iPhone, I'ma try changing the date, Thanks for your reply, buddy  :good:

Every kid can do it  :facepalm:... just come to android and stop wasting ur life.

Finally rangers are balanced for pvp :)

All the classes should have defence for druids and shamans..

I don't like that roar is shorter now, worst thing is we cant use it again when it finish because of skill recover. We still cant add more than 5 point to skill. So barbarian get weaker again :good: .

New skill is ok but not 4 pvp.

I don't like that 1400 pots are more expensive now. New stones for 2 handed are same like old ones but names different. Mana usage is now bigger.

one cloak and runes from bosses.

i mean normal ways to get them like druids can get def from everyone else, but we cant they.

Druid/shaman at the moment is very weak if you could get more moon defense druids/shamans would be useless  :wacko:

Download it from official website  link, now i can play with my nokia 5800xm  :good:

Error. Certificate not valid.

I can't download new version, I use S60 v5 or Nokia 5230, Please help me, anyone?  :cray:

Download it from official website  link, now i can play with my nokia 5800xm  :good:

It's ok now, My date was 01/27/2010  :facepalm: Works now  ;D

i downloaded pc version and installed it. i'm able to login with my id but after that it says "Connection with server is lost" :wacko: :wacko: is the server down?? or.....??

Great update. But as i keep playing i noticed two of my quest item dissapear. Im so pissed cause those items are from drogon and lambert from Berengar's Guard which im working for about a week now. Can you please check and do something about it.

I dont want to do those all again, please give it back thanks.

ok i'm able to connect on pc now :yahoo: :).. but the PPC client crashes often! :facepalm: :facepalm: crashed 3 times in the last 5min :facepalm: :facepalm:

ive also noticed that the pc client lags a lot on my pc:\ anyone else have the same problem?

"update error" admin what should i do with this. I already changed the time and turned automatic update on.. Im using N5800 XpressMusic. Help pls, anyone??

Ranger lvl15 vietnam

BladeDancer lvl8 US Sapphire

Druid/shaman at the moment is very weak if you could get more moon defense druids/shamans would be useless  :wacko:

I agree with Siwers, my healing on battle set went from +118 to +50 lol..so its lower than most rogues or barbs lvl 8 regen..in addition, if there is 100% drop chance for the cape, giving the fact there is no new gaming content, everyone will have it soon and shamans/druids will be past..No one will be playing character that will die first in any pvp and will become target for lvl 18 hunt..

Generally, the update is slightly dissapointing.. one new skill and no new gaming content, only dresses and crap for money which is not really entertaining..New island will hopefully save this game..Until then, everyone will hunt and get bored..