[2012.10.16] Earn FREE Miracle Coins with TapJoy!

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

AIGRIND company announces the launch of opportunity to earn FREE Miracle Coins for players in partnership with TapJoy on iOS* and Android. You can do small tasks to receive Miracle Coins.

Among the main tasks are to watch promotional video, download application and run it, or to reach a certain level in the application after installation. For these actions you get a different number of Miracle Coins, and the more complex the task, the more Moricle Coins you get. When the task is complete you can safely return to Warspear Online, for which you did all this before. And by the name of White Wanderer, you receive as much currency as was stated in TapJoy!

Enjoy the game!

*) The iOS version with TapJoy will be launched as soon it will be approved by the Apple testing team.

Опубликованное фото

AIGRIND company announces the launch of opportunity to earn FREE Miracle Coins for players in partnership with TapJoy on iOS* and Android. You can do small tasks to receive Miracle Coins.

Among the main tasks are to watch promotional video, download application and run it, or to reach a certain level in the application after installation. For these actions you get a different number of Miracle Coins, and the more complex the task, the more Moricle Coins you get. When the task is complete you can safely return to Warspear Online, for which you did all this before. And by the name of White Wanderer, you receive as much currency as was stated in TapJoy!

Enjoy the game!

*) The iOS version with TapJoy will be launched as soon it will be approved by the Apple testing team.

THANK YOU KUZMITCH  :yahoo:  :blush:  TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :friends: :good:

• Developer

Only for ios and android players? What about rest of us?

Unfortunately, technically it's impossible to run such kind of software on Symbian version.

Unfortunately, technically it's impossible to run such kind of software on Symbian version.

Ya i got that, but its not fair, some player have a chance to get free m coin some dont.U should make somthin that plyaers who play on pc or symbian can get hree m coin.

So here is solution : Put a quest to game with possibility to earn Miracle coins. Just few in day,like daily.

Make it fair!!

i founded a problem  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: This app is incompatible with all of your devices.

• Developer

Earn 1 miracle coin!

This is nice, but what is average amount of mc per free offer?

Just made a screenshot

Опубликованное фото

So here is solution : Put a quest to game with possibility to earn Miracle coins. Just few in day,like daily.

Make it fair!!

I Like this idea. Not all of us use other devices.

Im on pc mostly  :unknw:

where is that at!? I downloaded it....

phone-go to warspear-menu-miracle shop-EARN FREE MIRACLE COUNS(ONCE I CLICKED)WEBPAGE NOT AVAILABLE(means my device isnt compatible devs why? i cry every time without a miracle coin :cray: )

Just made a screenshot

Опубликованное фото

wew this is more fun free m.coins hahaha wish those apps. cant affect internal memory of my android. but ill try now

Hi Kuz. I have only one question. Will there at some or other point be an alternative option for the people who do not own a phone/tab that is iOS or Andriod oriented? I am only asking because (and I do not blame anyone in any way) it feels a bit unfair to those of us who have PC and Symbian. Even if you have only daily quests that allow you to choose between gear/gold/miracle coins. I have spent over N$500 (US$55, RUB1765) in buying mcoins in the last 3 weeks, (which might not seem like much, but for someone who only earns N$5000 per month, thats 1/10 of my salary on a game, it's quite a bit.) and it just feels like the dedication of the players who own Symbian or PC and also buy miracle coins, should also be somehow rewarded. Just my opinion. Not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything of the sort. It's just a general enquiry.And thank you for putting a lot of effort into this game, even though some of us may complain a bit sometimes, we soon realize that the changes you make actually make the game more interesting.

Sorry for repeting quote but what do you mean by "such kind of software"?

• Developer

Sorry for repeting quote but what do you mean by "such kind of software"?

Tapjoy is working only with Android and iOS so we couldn't add more platforms.

Ok i got it,dont get me wrong i like the game very much, all things u done so far is great, but this move is very amateur, u cant make some feature which is available only to some players. Features in game should be avaliable to all or none.Next u gonna make an update which raises lvl cap to 30 and only players who plays on ipone 5 can get to it ::) . Seriously make some alternative that all players can get free m coin or remove tht option all together.

There should also be some way for pc and symbian users to earn miracle coins. Please do something about this.Thank you.

I totally agree with you on the making other options available. Because those of us who do not own an andriod or iphone/ipad/ipod are at a great disadvantage.

Many solutions for ws  :facepalm: :

http://www.motive8media.ca/news/1938-20-essential-social-game-monetization-tools-that-every-game-should-use

Super rewards for examples

I tried download n play luckybingo in myandroid, but i dont get reward, how to get it?

That is not fair! :shout:  if not can free for everyone to not supposed to release not one, I use symbian and pc  what do I do now? ... I had an idea! I continue playing as always and see all the other millions of players evolve faster because I only earn a "small" advantage :mega_shok:

this is not cool.. Really i mean that's totaly unfair. Seroiusly its forcing to leave game. Free m.coins to only ppl with android and ios..!? There's a large number of ppl who play on other platforms. I understand that tapjoy have only android and ios application. But atleast make it available for pc. nothing else can be done i gusse. Because you guys already partnership with tapjoy. Can't stop free coins now i gusse.:'(

Warspear was the only online game which was sort of good to play on symbian phones,introduction of new system only fr android or ios users makes it unfair fr symbian users...guess its time fr symbian users to stop playing

iM usiNg Symbian to..i had many frIeNds anD workmaTes usiNg Symbian..,onLy 2 haVe ios and andrioD.. Its unFair.. My 2 friends geT free mc0ins..

..buT Symbian users like us..

..just watching them doing that thing when our mouth is open..

So unfair..give free mcoins like you did last year!

Ok. This is just fake. I completed the same task 2 times (LuckyBingo)and got nothing. Wasting time :facepalm: (Yes. I installed it and played on live action)

24662_.png