[2011.08.01] Get Miracle Coins for FREE!

Kuzmitch

Dear Warspear Online players!

Last week we announced update of game to version 1.0.  In this update we have made many changes that will allow you to take a fresh look at the world of Arinar.

Before the update we would like to make a FREE give-away of new in-game currency: Miracle Coins. Please follow this link and follow the instructions:

http://warspear-online.com/aa/get-free-miracle-coins/

Good luck with participation!

Опубликованное фото

Wow, Nice!  :good: I hope we get enough amount to buy atleast one thing, Thanks for zee free Coins, I hope I recieve them, Welp, Time to wait for update,

Nice one ;). What is the phone number format? Is it like +48XXXXXXXXX or just 48XXXXXXXXX (example for Poland)

Marcin, a first one (+xxxxx).

We have to use SMS for sending our these gift codes. It's impossible to use e-mails because everyone can register unlimited numbers of e-mails and thus we will ruine game economics.

Im from philippines mr kuz can I join too?

oi, Pinoy! Musta?  :drinks: I just put +63 then other 10 digits, EXAMPLE: +639190036051 (example*random number*)

So spears changed to miracle coins?

One gift for one number? We will use code after update during login?

1. Yes. During the feedback from native people we discovered that "Buy Spears" sounds very wierd. Guess what Google answers on "spears"  :facepalm:

2. Yes, one for one number.

3. Yes, from in-game menu.

does it matter if i dont play from a cell phone? i play from a wifi tablet. i dont mind giving out my phone number as long as you promise not to call me while im playing!

;)

ofcourse, money for free is a good strategy :good: :lol:

not like that...

what I mean is, they give miracle coin to random people... to make people more interest..... ;) .

yes for the first they lost some profit.. but after that they will get more and more profit :drinks: . that what I mean good marketing strategy.. I like It :give_rose:

i'm understand, that was a joke, and agree with you, they give to us a small dose of drug and then we will buy a bigger dose))

Not only do I not know my International calling code

but

I agree that my personal data (phone number) will be stored, processed and used for the detection of stakeholders, conducting surveys and other information.

no thanks. I play from PC

why release the link now then when its no good at the moment :facepalm:  :lol:

so that you can go ahead and put your number in so that when the update is released they can just send you the text with the code then 

Not only do I not know my International calling code

but

I agree that my personal data (phone number) will be stored, processed and used for the detection of stakeholders, conducting surveys and other information.

no thanks. I play from PC

Looks like you are only one who read it. Same here. I wish to get MC in normal way ::)

Looks like you are only one who read it. Same here. I wish to get MC in normal way ::)

"Transfer your data to third parties is not performed."

PLease make us can get 0,5 exp after kill 5 monster. :D

They really like that way of leveling    :wacko:

didnt receive any message :(

Same here    :unknw: maybe later or tommorow they will send the code  :rofl:

Just hope barb is only class that can use two handed weapons especially swords conan the barbarian used a two handed sword not axe bladedancers and rouges should be able to use two 1 handed swords... That would make sense to b honest.