"Warspear Online" forum opened!

Kuzmitch

We are pleased to announce that official forum of the "Warspear Online" is opened.

We invite you to share your opinion about the game, meet like-minded people, communicate with the development team. Here you can find the latest details and learn the information about the game. Ahead of you will find a lot of interesting things.

You are always welcome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Dear sir,

Yesterday i sent 167 messages for mcoins but i got 92 approx. My balance has been deducted but 75 messages failed. I am in deep tension, plz check the data and give me my rest of mcoins, i will wait for ur judgdment. I will be highly obliged.

Thanks.

Name. Sunnie

Ranger, level. 16.

Eu emerald.

I am sooooo stressed and nobody is helping me. I will leave this game now, i lost 700 mcoins almost. I complaint but nobody heard my complaint.

I am sooooo stressed and nobody is helping me. I will leave this game now, i lost 700 mcoins almost. I complaint but nobody heard my complaint.

i think you should message in Support not in the Forum.

I havent play since 2.6 but by checking the forum once in a while, i think warspear have become better & better :) you rock guys!  :drinks:

I havent play since 2.6 but by checking the forum once in a while, i think warspear have become better & better :) you rock guys!  :drinks:

TIll 2.6 things were alright  :cray:

Hey some i have a strange question here........ :wacko:

Can i buy M Coins with my pay pal account if i get the money from "Neo ux" for example or other Web sites PTC? :blush:

I have read some players banned for use pay pal, my character is :good: safe?

Info: my Pay pal account is not verified i dont have a credit card. :pardon:

Hey some i have a strange question here........ :wacko:

Can i buy M Coins with my pay pal account if i get the money from "Neo ux" for example or other Web sites PTC? :blush:

I have read some players banned for use pay pal, my character is :good: safe?

Info: my Pay pal account is not verified i dont have a credit card. :pardon:

There were players banned because of Miracle coin fraud. They did not get banned because of "using paypal", they got banned because of cheating miracle coins via paypal.