[2013.05.31] [Android] Get 50% more Miracle Coins with Google Play!

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Defenders of Arinar!

AIGRIND team announces special weekend deal: get 50% more Miracle Coins with Google Play!

To participate in the offer you have to have Android device, Google account with stored bank card.  

Offer starts: Right now!

Offer ends: Monday, June 3, 7.00 GMT

What is Google Wallet?

Google Wallet is a free digital wallet that securely stores your credit cards, debit cards, offers and more. With Google Wallet, you can buy in-stores, buy online, and send money. You can buy in-stores by tapping your NFC-enabled Android phone at any merchant location accepting contactless payments. You can buy online on Google properties and on mobile apps and sites, wherever you see the Buy with Google button.  

To add your card info to the Google account, follow that link, please - https://wallet.google.com/manage

Feel free to ask any questions!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

So, according to facebook, I pay normal price, and get only half of the normal amount? You guys sure have hand to business!

So, according to facebook, I pay normal price, and get only half of the normal amount? You guys sure have hand to business!

well played! Fixed.

thats good but actually I dont have google play account with credit card  :facepalm: also my bank account is now O€ :facepalm: is only for this weekend one time? or gonna add other discount soon same with google play.

• Developer

i got google wallet and dont know where to buy.. :fool:

Just open Warspear Online on your Android device, then go to Miracle Shop and choose Google Play. Simple as that!

Good luck!

Just open Warspear Online on your Android device, then go to Miracle Shop and choose Google Play. Simple as that!

Good luck!

only paypal, mol and other method is available in my phone..

what a ♥♥♥♥in nice surprise :yahoo: :yahoo:

loool dont have any kind google wallet  ;D 

well does this count?  :blush:

51762_.jpg

loool dont have any kind google wallet  ;D 

well does this count?  :blush:

well you will got 100% more mc for that  ;D

ok guys i have found somthing out and if anyone else was wondering why they couldnt get free coins thru diff wifis ill tell u.... VPN (Virtual Private Network)        it blocks the loading of the offers i was so pissed when i couldnt get now i figured it out welll hope this helps others  :drinks: :drinks: :yahoo: :yahoo: