[2012.01.06] “Warspear Online: Astral Labyrinth” 2.6 Release

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

Today AIGRIND releases an update of “Warspear Online: Astral Labyrinth” 2.6, which can be downloaded from the official site http://warspear-online.com/en/download/. Players will enjoy the new Astral Labyrinth dungeon and raise their maximum level to 20.

Attention! If you have problems with download speed, please use the following file mirror.

Опубликованное фото

Delicate balance established on the Irselnort after the opening of Hidden Sanctuary is being threatened again. Legion and the Sentinels are on the verge of a new discovery! The appearance in the Grey Mountains of the mysterious portals should shed the light on one of the greatest mysteries of Berengar. What a powerful magician opens a thousand years ago, when he learned the wisdom of the White Wanderer? Spirit of Berengar calling for the strongest warriors of the Firstborn and Mountain Clans again. This brave spirits have to go in a mysterious labyrinth, lying in the middle of the boundless emptiness of Astral. Many centuries no-one stepped there. But now the time has come. What awaits on the other side of the ancient portals? Very soon there will be one less mystery at the Ash Coast...

Achieve the 20th level!

To take part in the severe trials and deadly battles you should not only be strong and courageous. Upon reaching level 20 you will get 2 points for the distribution of skills and you can participate in rated Arena battles for 19-20 level players.

Deep Astral Labyrinth dungeon

Astral Labyrinth is the dungeon with increased complexity for 18-20 level players. We have designed it that the complexity of this dungeon is made for experienced players.

In this dungeon you will find:

• 13 bosses with 18-22 level of complexity with 17-18 level gear drop. In addition all  creatures in dungeon will drop useful items for all players.
  • Two full sets of armor and weapons for all classes.
  • Daily quests in the dungeon to gain experience. At the 18th level 3 quests are available and 7 quests on 19th level.
  • Complexity of the dungeon is divided into 5 parts. In order to successfully pass the last 2 parts it is necessary to collect equipment with the resistance bonus against Dark Magic in the first three parts.

Twitter support

Connect your Twitter account and receive daily gifts from the Legendary Chest, where you will find a surprises. Share your news from the game with your friends in a social network and invite them to the magical world of Arinar!

Daily gifts now are more interesting

We drew an attention to the wishes of players and improved the daily gifts. They have become more valuable and useful and we hope will give you even more enjoyable moments in the game.

Sales in Miracle Shop

We remind you that until January 10 the prices of all items in Miracle Shop are reduced by 20%. Buy and make gifts to your friends!

List of fixes and changes

• Items on players breaks after death only after level 6.
  • Bow is returned in the Firstborn shop. Unfortunately, it can no longer be sold for more than the cost of purchase.
  • Fixed bug with Buckler shield.
  • Some monsters can now detect players using skill of invisibility.

Enjoy the game!

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

finalyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

can't wait  to kill the poor mcs  :spiteful: :spiteful:

Like others i'm facing the same problem too for the PC link,please fix it a.s.a.p  :facepalm:

same here  :(

Cool...very nice :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: waiting ~~~

Come on guys....lets pty and go :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

wile i cannot connect to warspear . I play Resident Evil Code Veronica X :dirol: wait wait......sorry for my English.I'm Russian :dirol:

Does anyone notice how the screenshots mostly show the testers dead or dying  :rofl:

This should be fun  :yahoo:

We will add more valuable SMS numbers next week in India. It's not an easy task...

I hope in this vesion we can buy more mcoins :blush: ,pls Sir.Kuzz we waited so long. :bad: