Heres some pictures of nice arena wins

PvpRange

looks like u werent able to maintain ur win  ::)  funny how u keep running away when u see us as ur opponent and let ur partner get massacred :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so whats ur excuse now? lag? ur partner afk? ur partner noob? then why choose them as a partner? coz nobody wanna go with you?

look how horrible ur win/lose ratio is  :bad:

28316_.png

28317_.png

Wow, machote!! this morning was sooooo crazy!! We fought against pvprange (top 1) and evilhits (top 2) 16 times and the result was 11-5 for us.

Taking into account their strategy of staying in respawn place and not moving, i guess it was even more HUMILLIATING for them....^^

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I will never forget it!!  :drinks:

Pvprange tried to provoke us but we closed his bigh mouth with 11-5. There is no better answer for that, nor stupid excuses of bad connection/bad partners nor stupid and silly arguments.

We showed it in arena, as it would only be. Machote,u are great!!

Good luck next time, pvprange.

PUM PUM (HAMMER CRASHING YOUR BODY IN THE GROUND)

Machote dieing  :lol:

PD: PVPRANGE, ARE YOU A NATIVE ENGLISH? THE VERB IN GERUND IS DYING, NOT DIEING...

(a spanish correcting you)......embarrasing.

I REPEAT YOU AGAIN: DON´T PLAY GAME SO MUCH AND LEARN AT SCHOOL!! :diablo:

horrible rating  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

ticket spammer

PVP PRO NUMBER 1 AT TICKET SPAMMING....^^

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bi-curious Mc's seem obsessed with me. :o

All wanna be #1 Pro like me but fail. Keep talking trash to me son. Hater's are my motivators. :D

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

But... are u going to follow my advise to spend less time in game and study more your own language and your subjects at school?

People who don´t study become criminals or beggars....

You have what you deserve.

Obsessed? who was the first uploading pictures so proud of killing me?

The only one i uploaded before was one picture with you and your partner with 0 damage, just to close your mouth in that post u were saying that you are the top player.

Im not a hater, as I said at that other post, I dont hate you.

You have what you deserve.

Obsessed? who was the first uploading pictures so proud of killing me?

The only one i uploaded before was one picture with you and your partner with 0 damage, just to close your mouth in that post u were saying that you are the top player.

PVPRANGE TOP PLAYER???? (IRONY)  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DON´T MAKE ME LAUGH MORE THAN I DO NOW, MACHOTE!!

Jarl/Machote i never once said you two weren't good. In fact you two are the hardest opponents i face. Twinblade/Mymelody are easier to beat then you two.

Congrats, you two are a great team and i always have a fun time figuring out a good strategy to beat you.

Jarl/Machote i never once said you two weren't good. In fact you two are the hardest opponents i face. Twinblade/Mymelody are easier to beat then you two.

Congrats, you two are a great team and i always have a fun time figuring out a good strategy to beat you.

Thx bro, as i told you twice, you make this game funnier, but, you have to recognize that you can be a little annoying when you are all day saying that you are the best player.... etc etc etc. So, stop with that shit, and look how people will be cool with you.  ;)

Thx bro, as i told you twice, you make this game funnier, but, you have to recognize that you can be a little annoying when you are all day saying that you are the best player.... etc etc etc. So, stop with that shit, and look how people will be cool with you.  ;)

I'll stop, no problem.

• 2 weeks later...