LFG: HELP WITH BOSSES

write

There are like 10 bosses, that will need party of 3-6 to kill without stress. If I were you, I'd finish regular quests first (850~870 rep), till then you should find party to talk and kill bosses with.

Pirate Capt, and some other bosses can easily be put down with 2. As long as they both have decent characters and understand how to trade aggro correctly.

I messaged you in game but you never replied, prob afk :P

Pirate Capt, and some other bosses can easily be put down with 2. As long as they both have decent characters and understand how to trade aggro correctly.

I messaged you in game but you never replied, prob afk :P

:

i had tried to catch u back on

I play in sapphire server, name Zhark (bladedancer) and im looking for team to kill Damned commander, Dead bear and Black unicorn. Who want to join leave message here or text for me ingame.

I would if it actually dropped things of value, its a complete waste of time killing bosses right now. (Other then to finish quests)  :nea:

Not unicorn though.

Well, everything that doesn't give you real profit is waste of time. But as long as it's fun, why not?

:give_rose:

valentines day

and back to the game.. > still need > party for captain quest and for the wolf quest and other like bosses

• 3 weeks later...

There are like 10 bosses, that will need party of 3-6 to kill without stress. If I were you, I'd finish regular quests first (850~870 rep), till then you should find party to talk and kill bosses with.

I finished all regular quests, but still cant kill Pirate. Is the game finished for me? Why I can't move further without killing boss? I think boss killing must be an optional thing.

It might be optional thing, especially since usual prize, from killing boss, is an item. For now game will be finished for you, when you hit 1050 rep and get best gears.

• 3 weeks later...

zhark YOU DONE ALL QUEST????? I HAVE 2 QUEST PLZ HELP ME........ MY TEAM NOW HAVE 4 MEMBER NEED KILL D BOSS

O uchi, yes i done all just catch me when im online, but i online rarely becouse no update yet.

O uchi, yes i done all just catch me when im online, but i online rarely becouse no update yet.

plz online tomorow 26/03/2011 10:00 folow time in this forum

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! I'm a newbie...

I got stuck with the Hawg's Fame Quest...

I can't kill the Insane Giant...he's too strong!!

Please help me!!

P/S: Sorry for my bad English...

Có ai người Việt thì add nick Y!M: offline_dn hoặc nick ola: hinotama

• 3 weeks later...

Likewise, if I see you on or vice-versa, send me a msg and Ill be glad to help

Thank you.

Hi All,

I Need Help in Some Quest Listed Below,

1. Rak-Gozh

2. Guriar

3. Kratt

I'M On Sapphire Server, Race Elf, Name Xranger...

I'm Also Looking For A Party,Bcoz Whole Previous Party Members Left, Only Me And My One Friend Doing Some Daily Quest's Now, Bcoze We Both Not Enough Strong To Fight Miny Bosses...

Hi, you can kill Guriar and Rak-Gozh with 2 players.

Just find safe spot in their lair and prepare 1 potion for Rak-Gozh.

Safe point for Rak-Gozh is at right of North wall. Just attract Rak-Gozh to chase you and determine his max range.

Safe point for Guriar is through right path of the camp. Kill the 3 enemies (1 knife wielder, 1 archer, 1 centaur) then rest a while on right area and continue breach enemy defence to the top right. You might chase by Guriar but kill his soldiers first (a mage and a centaur) then concentrate to Guriar. Maybe you will need potion in this fight depend on your luck. After kill him go run to the top left to get the chest.

To kill Kratt you need at least 4 player and the right spot with good combat tactic

Hi All,

I Need Help in Some Quest Listed Below,

1. Rak-Gozh

2. Guriar

3. Kratt

I'M On Sapphire Server, Race Elf, Name Xranger...

I'm Also Looking For A Party,Bcoz Whole Previous Party Members Left, Only Me And My One Friend Doing Some Daily Quest's Now, Bcoze We Both Not Enough Strong To Fight Miny Bosses...

I"ll help you and my team might help you too just catch us when we are online.  :)

Anyone needs to kill them? ;)

If yes, join me :D

"Quest for hero" - Slay the ancient yeti

"Villian's death" Kill Torar the Fad

I am rank 4 Shammy on Emerald server, but right now I am playing other characters too.

Lets make a nice team and kill them :D Rank 3/4 with top-notch gear expected (especialy for Torar)

My characters (right now mostly playing barb and rouge)

Chujodiasz - Shaman R4

Nakurwiam - Barbarian R3

Salto - Rouge R1

Please reply here and/or pm me and/or msg me IG

Thank you kindly and have fun

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Dahaka - Rank 4 Barbarian

Bradonja - Rank 4 Barbarian

Chujodiasz - Rank 4 Shaman

3 manned :)

Also killed elemental, sea monster but no screens unfortunately :(

Still, we can help everyone hah :)

See you in game brothers and sisters!

Very nice.....

Its good to know you an enthusiastic player

If you have time, find me in Saphire as Elf or Amber and Vietnam as mountainer

Usually play there if done with all my daily quests

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I'm putting this in the right section of the forum but... I need a group to kill genie. Write me here or pm me in game. Thanks :)

Hey guys how are you,i have a little problem i cant kill it! the white boar jajaja ill appreciate if someone help me im in the first server my name is Redfox. :shout:

Ya not many people have been on lately it seems like.. I'm down to group for genie bro cuz I still need it but we need at least 4 ppl. I'm about to give out my cell # so ppl can get ahold of me when they're online. Lol