Suggestion for druid/shaman healing

fuadya

So let me start with a story.

I was doing boss solo (im a druid). I obviously had to use my healing dew to keep me stay alive. Another druid (lvl 18 )suddenly came and he went naked which means his magic power now based on his lvl. He then healed me to replace my healing and his healing was lower than my healing. This made me had to leave the boss or else I'd die in spot. I found this really annoying. Same thing can happen in Shaman class because it's healing spirit mechanism is just the same with Druid's healing dew.

My suggestion is, make healing dew/healing spirit can't be cast on those who has already been cast with higher healing.

Thanks for advance.

But sometimes it could be annoying in the other way if ur dew going to end.

Moreover there is the same problem with barkskin/hearth protection, priest and necro shield,...

Idk what to do against these trollers... i hate them XD

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/58057-trollerboss-lurer/

look this too...

How about an option to prevent other people from buffing you? 

"☑ Accept buffs from other players" or something like that under options?

Don't know if it's even possible, but there's a possible solution.

Edited by Ninja Owl

My suggestion is, make healing dew/healing spirit can't be cast on those who has already been cast with higher healing.

Thanks for advance.

Problem: Druid 1 has 500 magic damage and Druid 2 has 495 magic damage, but Druid 2 have higher critical and better relics while Druid 1 have low critical and no relic. Which one will heal you, Druid 1 or Druid 2?

But sometimes it could be annoying in the other way if ur dew going to end.

My suggestion is, make healing dew/healing spirit can't be cast on those who has already been cast with HIGHER healing.

Thanks for advance.

"higher" means people with higher or equal healing can replace/refresh it

Problem: Druid 1 has 500 magic damage and Druid 2 has 495 magic damage, but Druid 2 have higher critical and better relics while Druid 1 have low critical and no relic. Which one will heal you, Druid 1 or Druid 2?

I personaly choose the one with higher magic because relic has a low chance, and although it has low crit, it doesn't mean it won't crit.

Edit: if you think crits and relic really matter then I think make this just between druid/shaman. I mean if druid/shaman heal theirself, then their heal only can be replaced/refreshed if the other druid/shaman has equal or higher healing, but if they heal other class, then anyone can replace their heal

Edited by fuadya

How about an option to prevent other people from buffing you?

"☑ Accept buffs from other players" or something like that under options?

Don't know if it's even possible, but there's a possible solution.

Agree with this, the tick box should be placed between skill and menu tab, so we don't have to open the menu

Shouldnt heal crit based on the guy receiving the heals crit %?

No, it's the caster's willpower healing the target, and thus it's his crit that counts.

No healer would go for critical stats.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn! 2!