Champion's Coliseum: Farm open for 2nd and 3rd winners of tournaments

Akasha

Once we face a huge monopoly on guild tournaments in general, it has been almost impossible for smaller guilds getting the golden trophy for long.

In spite of this, Champions Coliseum allows only guilds which has been in 1st position of tours to enter in advanced levels of difficulties, whereas Kronus or even Technopolis - which provide the newest stuff in game - don't require nothing but reputation.

I'm aware it has been suggested in past, but at this stage of the development, there is no longer reasons to keep such strict requirement.

In my opiniom, it's pretty much fair in my opinion to allow the winners of 2nd and 3rd place farm there not only during special events. At least, I'm sure that it wouldn't affect the economy of any server if I or other leaders of non top guilds could farm with our members and get some drops as everywhere else.

My point is that we must to consider that not all players are lvl28 full+10 who may join a monster guild at the first moment and farm their sets because most of times they aren't even invited to these guilds.

Also it promotes more unity among guild members of different status in game seeing that isn't too hard, covers many levels of players and still has valuable drops in a way for all.

Edited by Aкasha
Update

Yes, yes, yes! There are just too less guilds nowadays who can manage to reach #1 in a tournament and therefore it would only be fair if rank 2 and rank 3 had the opportunity to enter the coliseum as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it wouldn't be too bad. I really hope the lvl30 expansion will bring something like the chainless league. (Came at lvl20 max I assume? So at 30 there could be finally something like that again) And I also hope they will do more stuff with the reputation, we only get an achievement and permission to higher tier dungeons now. Would be neat that if we reached 5k rep we'll get an achievement and the dgs, but then we could go up to like 10-15k rep and get precious rewards, like acess to a special wendor with faction themed equipment and would also get a costume matching the corresponding faction, so we can look like one of them after we reached such good relationships with the faction! :D

Edited by SchnabelTier