Ranger VS Bladedancer | рейнджер по сравнению с священником

Urscrewed

First u r in a lvl 9 guild, second that guy dont have a ferocity weapon and probably non- resist items, and third for me an ideal pvp should not start like that.

First u r in a lvl 9 guild, second that guy dont have a ferocity weapon and probably non- resist items, and third for me an ideal pvp should not start like that.

in addition to that BD couldnt rush properly

well last time u pvp me while u on war buff and magna buff also u stunned me first and i wrecked you :dirol:

Pvping vs dks is another story :blush:

I know few dk with nearly 20% cd :blush2:

how can u have 20% cd on a pvp dk and in case you mix it with pve you would be missing mana as duck lmao thats crazy,tell me about those dk 

I know few dk with nearly 20% cd :blush2:

Yea anyone could get more than that , my dk friend has 30%+ cd , he got mana reg from cape and amulet,belt and from guild skill so he doesnt really have problem with mana.

how can u have 20% cd on a pvp dk and in case you mix it with pve you would be missing mana as duck lmao thats crazy,tell me about those dk 

they dont use full arena set..only depend on nonstop stun circle ..they never lack of mana cz they have regen enchant and they use all kind of cd gear from snow event

Edited by Blazeferno

id rather pvp a bladedancer than a deathknight now XD, at least after their stun you have a chance to retaliate, with deathknights, its just a slow inevitable wait to your perish. Similar to a warlock, but way tankier and more healthier. 

id rather pvp a bladedancer than a deathknight now XD, at least after their stun you have a chance to retaliate, with deathknights, its just a slow inevitable wait to your perish. Similar to a warlock, but way tankier and more healthier. 

vs a warlock atleast warlock allows ppl to dance around a bit... Dk doesnt even give that chance xD

You must be outdated, there are enough places to get cd from nowadays without losing mana, some resi maybe, but it doesn't matter.

You must be outdated, there are enough places to get cd from nowadays without losing mana, some resi maybe, but it doesnt matter 

lol let me know whats the mix or just build one and pvp me then we can talk 

vs a warlock atleast warlock allows ppl to dance around a bit... Dk doesnt even give that chance xD

lol how dare you to say that,so you rather pvp a lock than a dk lmao seems like u haven't been so lucky pvping dks a lock give u no chance at all.tell me i got lock and dk 

lol how dare you to say that,so you rather pvp a lock than a dk lmao seems like u haven't been so lucky pvping dks a lock give u no chance at all.tell me i got lock and dk

His joke flew right over your head