Is it fair?

Baryon

What kind of arena is this!players can party with 1grade high players and dominate arena to win reward? Example: me and my frnds are trying to win arena rewards lvl 6 and someone came out of nowhere with 2 lvl 10 players to help his noob lvl 6 and taking our ranks overnight..since when did arena got itself controlled by higher lvls..

Note: if anyone wants to say we should amp ourselves to beat them..its a reminder we r well amped and those lvl 10were +10 also

The system has been made to grant a fight in the arena in a more easy way. Since there might be the possibility that players of your same lv do not demand the entry in arena, there is the possibility for low lvs to party with players with max 4 levels above/below their current lvl ( that's possible only in Seals arena ^^ )

If you don't want to meet them, bring players lv4 with you or lv5. So you will not meet them

Better let the arena die as it is than making it unfair. players r winning arena season cz they have pro +4lvl frnds and raping actual arena players thats really bulshit

Better let the arena die as it is than making it unfair. players r winning arena season cz they have pro +4lvl frnds and raping actual arena players thats really bulshit

Get some pro +4 higher level friends too :P

What do you care what kind of arena are you making? Isn't it Winning it the important thing? In war and love, everything is allowed, dude. And if that means bringing op friends with you, I don't see where's the problem :D :good:

Kkk..I get it..main thing is arena system got crashed. Maybe next time we can see lvl 4-6 vs lvl 26-28 soon officially like it was seen for a bug during last arena update..ty all for ur feedback