[2017.01.31] Best Costume Contest 2017

Nightgale

I still don't know how to do it :( ... i know i'm noob but i will need more details how and where to post it.

I'm using UC Browser and i'm on phone.

Akasha gave you the link of where to post it :)

Hello moderators, could you see if my drawing is with an acceptable resolution? Name of the design: emerald king

@Ninja_Owl could you kindly..? :)

EXbhKv1.png

The costume should fit inside the pink borders. Therefore, it's 4 pixels too wide at the shoulders.

Edited by Ninja Owl

Could you check if my Trump costumes fits? :)

Not sure if this is a serious request, but at a glance it has the same proportions as a naked character so it should be fine. Pixel size is a different story, though.

Not sure if this is a serious request, but at a glance it has the same proportions as a naked character so it should be fine. Pixel size is a different story, though.

Yeah it was a serious request, thank you^^

Sure. The costume may cover the char's head or it may not, it depends on your idea.

if the costume not cover the head, then is it qualified for the contest? because naked baldy char isn't more than 33 square height right? (need expert to confirm)

like this contestant case http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/57490-meteor-costume/#entry1011397

Edited by Jzargo Archmage

This size is allowed?

Este tamanho é permitido?

Infelizmente não. Você deve reduzi-lo para as medidas requisitadas pelo desenvolvedor me seu tópico. Você também pode usar o modelo de medida que o Ninja_owl postou anteriormente como guia. Mas a questão dos pixels, você precisa verificar se segue o padrão solicitado. Edited by Aкasha

Great Ones, please aid me.

Regarding my entry.
http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/57496-death-judge/

Before I started, I made [Lord of the Ice Charms] as my maximum base size because it might be the largest costume existing in the game. I counted it's width just now and found out that it is 26 pixels.

SeX0iqa.png

I just want to know if I have to modify my entry so that I could meet the required size.
Much obliged for your assistance. *grins*

Edited by Vera_Z

Great Ones, please aid me.

Regarding my entry.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/57496-death-judge/

Before I started, I made [Lord of the Ice Charms] as my maximum base size because it might be the largest costume existing in the game. I counted it's width just now and found out that it is 26 pixels.

SeX0iqa.png

I just want to know if I have to modify my entry so that I could meet the required size.

Much obliged for your assistance. *grins*

If it won't be a trouble for you - yes, better resubmit it so it meets the requirements.

Well, it's okay as long as you're not planning to participate in the contest with it. :)

Racism :o

I think it is my decision whether I participate with this costume or not, doesn't matter if I don't win. :P

Edited by Dieinpeace

Racism :o

I think it is my decision whether I participate with this costume or not, doesn't matter if I don't win. :P

I'm sorry, don't take it personally. What does Racism has to do with Political issues? In fact, being a open contest you could apply with any costume, it doesn't affect Aigrind. But considering you've been notified previously to avoid this theme twice, I suggest you not be a bad boy and dare doing this. Tavern is also a good option ^_^

I'm sorry, don't take it personally. What does Racism has to do with Political issues? In fact, being a open contest you could apply with any costume, it doesn't affect Aigrind. But considering you've been notified previously to avoid this theme twice, I suggest you not be a bad boy and dare doing this. Tavern is also a good option ^_^

5 minutes after I finished it, I noticed, that I might have used the wrong pixel size...the contest is done for me. :D :cray:

Edited by Dieinpeace

buenas quisiera saber si podrian permitirme mandar mi personaje mediante un escaneo ya que no se como dibujar o hacer en pixeles y donde envió mi solicitud de personaje esperaria que me ayudaran respondiendo mi pregunta gracias 

Lemme see it and I'll fix it for you.

Thank you, but it is fine. :)

I have posted the first try of my Trumpy in this post on the first page, which has the same size as the final one.

buenas quisiera saber si podrian permitirme mandar mi personaje mediante un escaneo ya que no se como dibujar o hacer en pixeles y donde envió mi solicitud de personaje esperaria que me ayudaran respondiendo mi pregunta gracias

Perfecto, puedes hacer así.

Haga un tema en la página: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/forum/174-best-costume-contest-2017/

- Start New Tópic

- Add File> Attach this file> Add to post

y buena suerte! :)

Edited by Aкasha

Greetings!

Sorry for English because I'm using the translator.

People, I have registered in the forum a long time but, never posted!

These contest-related posts are my first!

First of all I would like to congratulate the team that is organizing the contest! It is not flattery but this contest is a great way to increase the players' participation and also to expand the possibilities of routes that the history of Arinar can take.

Well, I only heard about this contest now, about to end.

I will do my best, to make it still time to participate.

Wish me good luck.

I posted my work but didn't notice it had to be pixelized

I reposted a pixelized image and i would like to know if it's ok

ty and good luck to all

Edited by Pecleb

I post my costume but until now the post not show up -.-

I saw your post. http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/57826-blind-master/

Maybe you mean the image, I post the link in the comments to show your entry.  *thumbs up*