Arena Tickets

Lazylion

Hi!

I would suggest, with experience. That you increase the amount of arena tickets able to put in each slot in trade window up to 50x/slot like ride tickets or more if possible. Means insteed of 50x each time u trade, u can now trade 250x each trade window.

Becuse selling arena tickets 50x each trade window takes alot of our time to put em all, over and over again when we selling 50-5000 sets.

If this topic already exist, it probably does. Im sry. but it`s time it gets done.

2017-01-21 (1)_LI.jpg

Edited by Lazylion

I had such experience as well. It took maybe 30 minutes to buy 5k tickets due to the Arena season I am currently participating.

It's personally an idea which I like. Take this in consideration! :good:

• Developer

Heja!

Sounds reasonable due to huge amount of tickets spending during the arena season. We'll take a look on this definitely.

Heja!

Sounds reasonable due to huge amount of tickets spending during the arena season. We'll take a look on this definitely.

Hoho I can't wait!! :good:

Heja!

what is new here? It has already been suggested countless times. Anyway, thank you, better late than never  :)

Yah, been suggested several times, for efficiency, i agree on this suggestion (:

Heja!

Please not only tickets,  many other items required to improve this, same in bags and keepers need be changed amounts on a slot! 

I had such experience as well. It took maybe 30 minutes to buy 5k tickets due to the Arena season I am currently participating.

It's personally an idea which I like. Take this in consideration! :good:

Takes me 40secs to buy up to 2k tickets from miracle shop and store on dealer, how did buying 5k take you so long

Edited by Tayleeo

I storaged 30k tics to my bank char, try guess how many hours it took to buy from mc shop, 3000x clicks xd over 2 and half hours.. I think there should be 50 pcs at mc shop instead of 10 pcs, ppl can buy easier then..

Edited by Xmasteer

I storaged 30k tics to my bank char, try guess how many hours it took to buy from mc shop, 3000x clicks xd over 2 and half hours.. I think there should be 50 pcs at mc shop instead of 10 pcs, ppl can buy easier then..

Lol, you can buy 30k tickets in 10min how is it taking you so long