DaffiLyz making 82 tokens salamanders pt Attraction o:

Lyzoic

I dont know the mechanics of this ride but why daffi stay under the tree and only you killing mobs? What is the real goal in this ride, killing mobs as much as you can or stay under the xmas trees and keep the mobs far away from tree as long as possible?

The goal is that there should be someone standing around the christmas tree, without any mobs being around/near it.

Which means, 1 person stands under tree while the others block/kill the mobs going to that specific tree, just like they did.

You could probably make 100+ with 4 people, 2 people on each tree. I've always thought about it after finishing the achievement there but never got to test it out myself since I'm just a noob rogue :

Lyzois my bebe op *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

send me pic in whatsapp wearing panda costume *-*-*-*-*-*

Edited by Kanashimi

• 4 weeks later...

This achvmn say stay 15 minute, but im stay over 15 minute and not done this achvmn, only 5-9 second every enter

u should stay next to tree without getting touched by mobs, if they attack you, time doesn't count till you've killed em