Login problems

xsmurfx

Hello,
How i can login with account ID (numbers when u create account), i writte it to login and it says "wrong login or pass" if someone can help me i would appreciate it,
Thanks in advance

You probably tried to use a wrong password. Each time you create a new account the system generates a random password for that account. If you haven't set a new password for your account before, you might want to contact technical support.

To avoid losing access to your account in the future, I'd suggest you set an email address and a password to your account. Connecting your account to Facebook adds an extra layer of security too.

I'd avoid to connect facebook if I were you. Once you manage to get your account back, My advice is to change the password often and as Owl said, set a good email ti your account.

Mind that you will not receive any response during the weekend* (* Saturday and Sunday ).

They always respond within 5 working days.

The support only works from Monday to Friday and I don't know whether they've got holidays off or not so yep, the only thing you could do is to wait for a few days.

And as Ninja Owl said, for the next time you should assign an email ans your own password to your account.

• 1 month later...

There is an important detail about passwords in warspear, if you added a password like: "Warspear" and try to log using: "warspear". It will show that your password is incorrect, even knowing, people still make this mistake. Just pay attention when you're going to type your password or add a new one.

Edited by Aкasha