Look of the game?

Djfromhell

Im not a new player but i do have a question and its something i never noticed before dont know how.

So when you look at pictures i posted you can see the same theme (normal picture,GUI,and map)

now these are not same pictures as you can see in date they were taken 1 day apart but the theme is the same.

Now do you see the difference?

Look closer!

On 3 pictures is what the game looks after i update it,other 3 are just how i play it all the time.

-Difference in map picture you can see quest marker (!) looks different and map is bigger.

-Difference in normal picture is the font,the size of skill panel and size of player info up right.

-Difference in GUI picture is the size of everything.

Now the pictures that have bigger GUI,bigger map... im led to belive they are improved graphics in some way.

Now here is my question-Why does the graphics change when i close game and enter it again ( it stays changed forever) and when i redownload and update it becomes improved again.

Is there a way to have it improved forever? Or im i just and idiot a missing out on something?

I relize those are more then 1 question but you get the point.

Help me out here,game looks better with improved graphics!

ha.png lel.png

Bhahhaha.png leelel.png

haha.png Bez naslova.png

What nobody have any solutions i know raezer said admin "claim" to work on it but i dont see the reason why fix does not exist because game can clearly run perfect on improved graphics and yet its returns to old when you turn game off.

What nobody have any solutions i know raezer said admin "claim" to work on it but i dont see the reason why fix does not exist because game can clearly run perfect on improved graphics and yet its returns to old when you turn game off.

The game has 3 gui modes, small screen, big screen and pc.

The gui seems to be picking the wrong one. The small one

should be for normal mobile phones, while "improved" for

tablets.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not a bug, here's how it works.

When ws starts up, I'd detects screen resolution, and then sets graphics style. One is lowest, it's what pc starts up as, and low end phones with resolution below a certain amount (not sure what it is)

When ws starts forced at a higher resolution, ie Fullscreen on a tablet, it defaults to thw high res version with a bigger ui to compensate for smaller items because of the resolution, also the Smiley's look different and items.

You can get this high res version on pc of you have the game client resized to a bigger window and then it resets after downloading an update. Then it thinks is started with a higher resolution and shows the high res. When you exit ajd re start it goes back to normal low res