[2016.09.29] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Power of Relics. Release

Peter_Munk

Yay my commented was deleted nice to know you saw it now hopefully you'll fix it

don't use explicit words in your post and it won't be deleted.

Everything is working according to it's description (except some bugs to be fixed after this server maintenance). And if something wrong with any class you have 11 classes more to play. Good luck!

Secont few pages back peeter comnted why u use skills only thoose personilized ? was topic quote in back pages ......

Welll peeter i want use all skills so doesnt matter for me is lvl 1 or 3/4/5 ..for that we need more speed dials so do it without coments to can build our skills and slots for pots or guild skills usage !!

9 speed dials slots not enought anymore so dont be mad and is very anoy use 9 slots for trliple slots that we have needs and use in 9 slots thats not normal its a handicap!

pretty sure they already replied to this in an old thread. Seems there will be tons of expert skills in game and players are supposed to choose the ones that suit their style. It's nothing new tho, there are games that only allow 4 skill slots.

Its one slot every two lvl after lvl 18 so 6slots at 28 7th at 30 off

I want to know about level 30, because I dint see any update regarding level cap. (or maybe I missed it somewhere).

I want to know about level 30, because I dint see any update regarding level cap. (or maybe I missed it somewhere).

level cap in our game is 28.

Let's talk about level 30 when it's actually added to the game.

For some reason, I can't log with my Rogue, but if i make a new character i can log.. If i log with my shaman i can log.. ONLY ROGUE CAN'T !!! why !!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason, I can't log with my Rogue, but if i make a new character i can log.. If i log with my shaman i can log.. ONLY ROGUE CAN'T !!! why !!!!!!!!!!!

we are aware of this situation. Several players have complained about it already.

Please, remain patient, everything will be fine.

Edited by r0land

Hey roland what is this ?  I found that on guild warehouse menu  :blush:

NICE !! Maybe that list of people if they Deposit or Withdraw Stuff from WH.. Prevent Scammer.

Can you post a list of the bosses that drop unique relics?

What does Raid bosses mean?

Sooo do bosses like Lake Elemental and Sea Monster drop these relics? If so, do they drop for high levels too? 26, 28

Hey roland what is this ?  I found that on guild warehouse menu  :blush:

oh, this is a long-awaited feature for your guild. But it's not for this update, but for the future. Thak you, we'll remove this shortcut

Can't log my rouge many ppl keep on and off

Other chars in same account work just fine pls fix this

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/55276-20160929-update-warspear-online-61-power-of-relics-release/page-4#entry987308

please, check my post

Attention! Game servers will be stopped at 19:00 CEST for about 15 minutes.
Incorrect work of Relic of Bleeding Wound and Relic of Magic Poison will be fixed.

Attention! Game servers will be stopped at 19:00 CEST for about 15 minutes.
Incorrect work of Relic of Bleeding Wound and Relic of Magic Poison will be fixed.

Will the character issue will be fixed too? Cuz i still can't log my rogue.. I hope after Maintenance everything is ok.

if they make relics empowering only available to rich high level players thats bs its already silly enough there 399 mcoins.

with 60℅ discount, each relic would cost 9k to 11k in EU. But idk if there'l be relic discounts

3 types of relics in dealer :/ how we supposed to use 4

There are unique types of relics which drop from raid bosses in game so , u can use 4 relics some of your skills , not all of them. 

If possible, Please do something for portrait mode players in future updates. Turning pages during PvP is so hard.

what do ya mean?

oh ok. its about skills. nvm my question. why not try landscape for a change

Edited by XeNoN

There are unique types of relics which drop from raid bosses in game so , u can use 4 relics some of your skills , not all of them.

4th type isn't categorized in dealer that's what I'm saying