Looking for Legion guild, US-Sapphire

Kurdock

Hello, so I'm actually already part of a guild (TheTraders) but I think I need a new one because my current one's leader has been inactive for some time (he was at 0 GP last week)

More About Me:

Name: Kurdock

Class: Shaman

Level: 13 and rising

Planned Build: 15243, because I accidentally leveled EarthProtection when I was younger. Will probably change to 15144 if I have a skill reset book.

Last Week's GP: 560, have evidence (see attachment), and that was just 3 days in the guild

Interests: PvP mainly, but farming is also great. I try to get at least 8 arena fights a day (one in morning before school, and the rest at home)

Hours Online Daily: 3 to 4, but I tend to log off for a while if I can't find anyone to help with bosses. On Saturdays I can get in 6 or 7 hours.

Am I willing to spend money?: Yes but I don't have money so no.

RL Info:

Ethnicity: confidential

Religion: why shd i say

Languages: English (main), fluent in Chinese, Bahasa Melayu, just started taking lessons in German and French because Germany is supposed to have free university fees, and French is a very 'gentlemanly' language (what my parents say zzz)

Guild Preferences:

- MUST speak English

- Can help with bosses

- Can give PvP tips, particularly for Shaman combat

- Isn't completely inactive during 9AM CET to 1PM CET (my prime online time)

- Much better if dg raids are often organized during the above period

Ok I'm a bit demanding considering I'm just a KID and just a lowly level 13 Shaman at that, but why would you guys want to waste this opportunity to get a future top player in your ranks?? :P

If these 'looking for a guild' posts are not supposed to be posted in the 'Guilds' section of the forums let me know, thanks!

If you think your guild would like to have me, PM me in-game if I'm on?

Also, here's another screenshot of my record arena points gain lol

Screenshot_2016-09-25-15-29-20.jpgScreenshot_2016-09-25-18-44-09.jpg

Level up and join Leache :) they have some really awesome and nice members and as quite a few people think, they might become better than sithlords in the future.

Oh, if you need help with your German studies, feel free to ask me if you aren't sure about something!

Edited by Julie