[Rant] Why do devs hate Paladins?

Gladiator

Hombre i dont compare anything stop putting words i didnt say in my mouth

Stick your passive aggressiveness back to the place Where no Sun is involved cause i told you what my 3rd warning is ?

I played every class on Eu Server + Us Server

What is this supposed to be? kind word of encouragement? @Jul

She has a right to warn you and I won't question her actions neither does she have to justify herself in front of me

And what right is that?

its only a draw if she's said something in the first place

ah yes..i just got the part where you scammed him correct yes?

Instead of disagreeing to topics learn the skill properly before arguing against it....

My amp?
I've beaten every dk on US and my last and only fight was won the day before without silence stack...yes, but im not here to boast about it or release names   :)

I beat you when I used my weak hammer without arena gear whilst you still played druid...

I dont need to explain myself to people like you.....if you question someone next time over a forum post regarding their own class use half a mind and think about it..
If you still dont want to take my word for it..those links are from +10 RU pve dks ...

Git gud it seems..from a person who never knew how to play

bb

"I've beaten every dk on US"

Lmfao, why you lie so much bro? You desperately brag about things you aren't on every forum topic, how can you be so miserable? Dopknight for example is way better than you on every aspect of the game xD.

Edited by nabnecro

"I've beaten every dk on US"

Lmfao, why you lie so much bro? You desperately brag about things you aren't on every forum topic, how can you be so miserable? Dopknight for example is way better than you on every aspect of the game xD.

if you think i lie ask him

lmao so salty ..your ideal +10 tank lost 4-3 to me

and yes he was the last one..day before yesterday

Edited by mailliwdxb

and again he can still beat me probably..never denied it

all i said was my word deserves respect even with mediocre amp (for poley)

i didn't want to diss dopknight

again he could probably win vs me easy if he tried hard enough

10% damage increase, reduced cooldown, increased mana regen, 6% penetration boost. yeah let's pretend all of this doens't matter xD

no cooldown skill on sith

and yeah extra i have 20 dmg more in sith

and 6% pene on his resi gear

and he is +10 great charm max dk

yes..im pretending

Yeah he had max resi gear and i just had a pene buff :P

they dont go hand in hand

It still reduces from his def. He does have def too.

(Energy CD buff)

Guys.....you are serius?

Mailli....we are friend....but a guild buff +8 vs a guild buff +5 no make sence....try invert that an you look an easy 7-0.....DOP is better than you....you can win 4-3 a pvps with guild buff but you must be honest and don't bully on forum for that....becouse is ridicoluos.... 

GL

Edited by Logrimy

Guys.....you are serius?

Mailli....we are friend....but a guild buff +8 vs a guild buff +5 no make sence....try invert that an you look an easy 7-0.....DOP is better than you....you can win 4-3 a pvps with guild buff but you must be honest and don't bully on forum for that....becouse is ridicoluos.... 

GL

Read what i said before arguing with me

if i wanted to boast about a ducking pvp id do so properly....not explain myself on forums....i never brought up dops name you people did.

my 10 mana regen , 20 dmg and 6% pene beat him? ok 

Look at my ss also

Guild buff it seems....+10 great charm with max fero and highest physical % and resistence..

dude..serious?

very good friend... :D thanks for the support

Edited by mailliwdxb

Symply i Not like your talking shit (And make screenshot...lol) about BETTER DK Player (the only tank in mc side who actually can do TP hero) only becouse you win a PvP 4-3 with sith buff.....end of story....and end off topic. Mutual respect is that.

Edited by Logrimy

Symply i Not like your talking shit (And make screenshot...lol) about BETTER DK Player (the only tank in mc side who actually can do TP hero) only becouse you win a PvP 4-3 with sith buff.....end of story....and end off topic. Mutual respect is that.

ahh i see....so when people like poley call my opinion of my class bad because my gear is bad

and when people talk shit like nega just because he 'thought' and brought in dopknight to the conversaton 

and you say i talk trash? I never claimed to be best pvp dk....i just said ive beaten many...

ya..i made the screenshot it seems......so if i bring proof its wrong if i dont im a liar

yeah tp hero is what makes a dk good to you..i see

thanks log now i know how much of a friend you are... i dont have respect for you anymore cut the 'Mutual' out

Edited by mailliwdxb

Hey hey, stop this please :/ the next one insulting the other one of talking shit or anything similar will get a warning.

Logrimy stop bullying Mailli please, all I can see from Mailli's side at the moment is defending himself.

I will let him talk as long as he doesn't offend anyone.

The same counts for you too Mailli.

The argument between you two will stop here now.

And to think i had mutual respect for people like you and nega...lol

I never respected you. In me eyes you were always a scrub who was always trying too hard to get recognition from other players. And now you act like you are the best DK on the server just because you won 4-3 vs another DK without level 10 guild buffs. That's just pathetic. Go pvp vs Dop outside level 10 guild and you will learn how you are not as good as you think you are.

Edited by nabnecro

coming from the noob who boasted about wins against xxdeaath when pit was broken.

i use an axe 10% dmg pretty low

keep defending your money source loser

ah i see....i claim to be the best dk...in a level 8 guild...god its sad to see you try so hard to defend a loss for someone else when i havent even claimed to be better lmao

Edited by mailliwdxb

coming from the noob who boasted about wins against xxdeaath when pit was broken.

i use an axe 10% dmg pretty low

keep defending your money source loser

ah i see....i claim to be the best dk...in a level 8 guild...god its sad to see you try so hard to defend a loss for someone else when i havent even claimed to be better lmao

+8 axe no dmg crys ;)

keep riding him for dgs ....and call me pathetic :D

no its ok let him talk about his dg buddy for now..im done

i just talked shit..to such a degree that people say im good now..its working :D

DG Is only 1 Exemple to show you...now you go to Sith true?....well try come out PVP cave and do with other some spam DG....You talking about PVE Skill.....i show you...DOP is your class and can tank TP. 

Your EGO is huge .... quiet. Learn to Win.