By the Warspear history DK that should have Counter Attack skill?

Splendor

Death Knight description:

Only hate has the power to inspire a person to choose the knights path. He is taught precisely how to take his enemies lives. The dark charm of Garaans curse protects the knight from death during battles by absorbing the damage enemies inflict while also turning opponents wrath against themselves. These ferocious legion warriors can deprive an enemy of his mind with their deadly embrace.

(the text is available at character creation , anyone can read in the game itself).

sorry if i understand wrong. :nea:

and before I forget... why Blade Dancers use Axes? (i think they are damage, tanker, healler, boss, bugdancer, etc) :good:

Edited by SplendorBR

Too bad the skills aren't set like what the game is, if you check the abilities of each class, you'd barely see them matching with their current status. For example Paladin, DK, Barb all have the same tanking abilities in The stats, but if you look into reality... Or even funnier, DK has the same damage output as BDs. So I guess they put the skill in a very random way for each class.

"while also turning the opponets wrath against themselves".. I understand this more like "don't face undead kinights who know no fear and pain, obsessed with their only purpose, which is to destroy all life because you will regret " .. than a subjective technical term. However, going through your point of view, the BDs are swordsmen, and not axesmen.. and you may find also inside the original story of rogues "venom tipped daggers and arrows are their favorite killing instruments".. Then should them use arrows ? no.. these are figurative terms :) But there is a bit of sense in your theory for sure.. 

"while also turning the opponets wrath against themselves".. I understand this more like "don't face undead kinights who know no fear and pain, obsessed with their only purpose, which is to destroy all life because you will regret " .. than a subjective technical term. However, going through your point of view, the BDs are swordsmen, and not axesmen.. and you may find also inside the original story of rogues "venom tipped daggers and arrows are their favorite killing instruments".. Then should them use arrows ? no.. these are figurative terms :) But there is a bit of sense in your theory for sure..

i understand u, mari, but isnt the actual story of rogues u.u maybe in tha past, the developers should have some plans to rogues use arrows...

nah i like dks offence how it currently is..

My onlycomplain is they should make it more tank like

i think all classes are ok, just need some nerf in bd

maybe they can update these initial things like the stats, i think could be like this for example 

bd.png

i understand u, mari, but isnt the actual story of rogues u.u maybe in tha past, the developers should have some plans to rogues use arrows...

these are quotes from the original story of the classes of Warspear, not from the game's introduction text about each classes. I've never heard about rogues with arrows (literally) in all my time of Warspear then I still think that these were only figurative terms (

Edited by Hyedra

• 3 weeks later...