A little questions from a new player

aduos

Hi people, I started playing ws like 2-3 weeks ago, and I think I understand very well most of the gameplay, but I have some doubts yet.

1.How does the penetration works ?

I mean I know that it reduces the enemy's armor, but how? I can think it in two ways:

ie: Hypothetically, my enemy have 5000 physical resistance(that's like 55% damage reduction I think), and I have 60% penetration( I think that I can't get so much), what will happen?

a.I will reduce 60% of my enemy's physical defense (5000 will be 2000 then, like 23-24% reduction)

OR

b.I will reduce 60% of my enemy's damage reduction (because he has 55% I will eliminate all his reduction)

If the b situation happens, the 5% penetration will be useless, OR it will increase my damage in 5%?

2. How do the accuracy works?

If I have 10% accuracy and my enemy 5% dodge , I can't fail any attack in any way ?

And, if I have 10% dodge and my enemy 5% accuracy, it will be like if I had 5% dodge?

3. There is a cooldown crystal/rune in the game ? Because I didn't see one xd, at least in the miracle shop.

4. How does the heal of the necromancer works?

I searched for the formula of each skill of the necro , but I didn't find the formula for the heal ;c

Thanks XD

1-2. It's not that simple formula, and devs are too closed about game's formula :blush:

3. There is Crystal of Agility, check it in dealer or Miracle shop. Devs revealed cooldown formula in here:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/50795-bonus-ability-to-recharge-go-wrong/?hl=cooldown#entry927378

4. There are many pro necro here, asks them.

Oh, well thanks xD , although I wanted to know the formulas ;(, because the crystal/runes aren't cheap, and it's important at the time of choose which equipment I will use. U.u

Well, even if I didn't get all the formulas, I've testing the ones for accuracy, and necromancer's heal, and I got a 99.9% precise formula:

The formula for the necromancer heal:

Heal: 72 + (32*levelofskill-1)+(characterlevel*3)+(magicpower*ratio)

Ratio depends on skill level:

Level 1: 1 magic point = 1 healing

Level 2 to 4 not pretty sure, but I think is uniform till level 5

Level 5: 1magic point = 1.5 healing

It works with a minor difference without importance.

And for accuracy its impossible to know because its lucky based, but after trying tons of times, I think that the chance of a successful hit is:

%: 100+(accuracy of attacker - enemy's dodge)

Meaning that if you surpass your enemy's dodge, you can't fail any attack/skill.

(Over simple conditions, without consider any buff/debuff/skill or anything else)

Well, even if I didn't get all the formulas, I've testing the ones for accuracy, and necromancer's heal, and I got a 99.9% precise formula:

The formula for the necromancer heal:

Heal: 72 + (32*levelofskill-1)+(characterlevel*3)+(magicpower*ratio)

Unfortunately it seems that your formula doesn't quite work. (Or did I do something wrong?)

formulafail.jpg

Wew a new player that's doing a better job than many old ones.

1- Penetration works like you mentioned in b. 50% is your def - 10% pene from opponent = 40% def left.

2- Dodge works pretty much like you described. 20% accuracy against 21% dodge makes it 1%.

3- There are Cooldown crystals in some events chests, like those in the current anniversary event. You can find them cheap in dealer too during such events and more expensive later on.

P.S. Cheap means 8k-10k, that's actually the price for these crystals.

Edited by Gladiator

Wow, hehe, thanks for trying my formula, i knew it wasn't 100% accurate but it's pretty near and it's enough :) .

You had tried if the penetration works like that, Gladiator? If it does, holy shet, it's so much op, meaning that if i got 55% penetration, I can nullify like 7500 defense (Nearly 55% dmg reduction)  :shok:

Wow, hehe, thanks for trying my formula, i knew it wasn't 100% accurate but it's pretty near and it's enough :) .

You had tried if the penetration works like that, Gladiator? If it does, holy shet, it's so much op, meaning that if i got 55% penetration, I can nullify like 7500 defense (Nearly 55% dmg reduction) :shok:

But you can't have that much :D

Average penetration for tanks is 5-10% or even less, for casters it's less. For damagers could reach 15%+. Max pene I saw is around 20%.

Edited by Gladiator