Annual beauty contest Warspear Online 2016. Conditions and rewards

eGX23b8.jpg

Greetings, warriors of Arinar!

Summer is here, somewhere it's hot and sunny and somewhere weather is opposite, but it can't stop ud from starting of the third
annual beauty contest Warspear Online - 2016!
We've decided not to change our general procedures that's why please greet our 3 regular stages of the contest!

First stage

From 15.06 until 15.07 we will be receiving photos from you. Post your photos as single topics in this section of our forum. One contestant = one topic.

Second stage

On 18.07 all the participants' photos will be posted in a special album on our Facebook page.

Third stage

From 19.07 until 26.07 everyone will be able to vote for any participant with their likes and shares. Two photos (of a girl and a guy) that will get the largest number of likes and shares will win special prize.
During that period we also will be choosing 5 winners for guys and 5 for girls.

All winners will be awarded on the
27th of July.

Contest conditions:
- Your photo should be made right for this contest, not the older one. On every photo there should be Warspear Online logos (symbols, signatures  or something without using photo editor) of any type.  It can be drawn, carved, be a logo on a screen of your phone, or something like this. And there should be no other graphic elements like canvas, designs, patterns etc.

The contest work should be a PHOTO OF YOURSELF, NOT YOUR GAME CHARACTER!

- One contestant = one photo of him/her only. Group photos or photos of other people are unacceptable.

- Any clothes is allowed, which is not against ethics and moral codes.

- And we will resolve any controversies in our own way. We are the jury after all.

How to upload your picture to picture hosting:

1. Open imgur.com

2. Press upload images button

3. Browse your computer/device, choose your image

4. Wait for upload proccess to end

5. Copy BBCode link, paste this link in your post

As a result of your voting on our Facebook page there will be 2 boys and 2 girls who will receive the main prizes:

Miss Warspear Online 2016 20000 Miracle coins
Mister Warspear Online 2016  20000 Miracle coins

Vice-Miss Warspear Online 2016 15000 Miracle coins
Vice-Mister Warspear Online 2016 15000 Miracle coins

Other 6 finalists will receive 7000 Miracle coins as an appreciation of their attempt.

Special prize will be 10000 Miracle coins.

Good luck to all of you!

Edited by r0land

Yup passt zeitlich gut rein :) bis Ende Juli ist das Zeitlimit glaub ich ? Müsste nur hochscrollen aber zu faul , lieber Ein doublepost falls es nicht stimmt Haha

Eliecopter reporting for duty ^[°~°]>

Gdluck all and remember true beauty comes from the inside

Edited by lallouss

Give chances for ugly ppl pls, not fair, there must be a contest for uglies.

I didn't get it btw..

5 winners(finalists?) are chosen by the jury and then 2 winners(of each boys n ladies) by votes. And the special prizes? They are by vote too? Need a better explanation. Thanks.

Edited by Gladiator

Please speak for yourself Ameen :v

we could give you a crown amen :v :3

I didn't get it btw..

5 winners(finalists?) are chosen by the jury and then 2 winners(of each boys n ladies) by votes. And the special prizes? They are by vote too? Need a better explanation. Thanks.

5 girls and boys will get a prize from us.

1 girl and 1 boy after users' voting with their likes and shares.

I didn't get it btw..

I believe the chance of someone being the most beautiful is the same to be the ugliest. while money influences on beauty, it doesnt make someone worse. The ugly contest would be as fair as the beauty or more  :unknw:

It should be changed from beauty contest to intellectual or creativity contest :blush:

rather "letsmakeusupandeditourpictureuntilwelookpretty"award  :v or something like that.

Sorry, that was mean :3

ESTA AKI MINHA FOTO SEGURANDO O ÍCONE DO WARSPEAR ONLINE,USEI MINHA CRIATIVIDADE,ESPERO QUE EU GANHE  :good:

NICK: Playstory  SERVER:BR-TOURMALINE

post-54950-0-07656300-1466128985_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thomas anderson Pereira

Is it ok if I create a forum account just to let my girlfriend participate?

And if she wins anything, is it ok if she decides to deposit the mcoins on my account?

And if she wins anything, is it ok if she decides to deposit the mcoins on my account?

Sure ! Than ill ask my friends heidi Klum and and David Beckham Do the same for me ! xD

Comeon darlin thought your one of the smart ones here xD

The question is: Does your girlfriend play Warspear?

If she has an active character in the game there is no problem to create a forum account to participate. But all the information is checked to prevent fraud. Including if the character belongs to her, in fact.

What she does with the coins, if winning is her problem. But Im 99% sure these coins can't be deposited in other accounts  :good:
Edited by Hyedra

Guys u just need to know that my girlfriend Selena Gomez will participate in the contest with my account...I hope that's not a big problem...she dont play warspear bcoz selena is busy with tours, partys and other things...

Guys u just need to know that my girlfriend Selena Gomez will participate in the contest with my account...I hope that's not a big problem...she dont play warspear bcoz selena is busy with tours, partys and other things...

Yo JB dude. Selena dumped u long time ago. Deal with it brah

Yo JB dude. Selena dumped u long time ago. Deal with it brah

Why so mad Mr. Jacob Sortorious :D u delet every my comment that u cant reply :D huh why u mad bro? Bruh...

Oh yeah will Russians and fat Americans like me be judged separate? Will all different language forums be judged separate?

Oh yeah will Russians and fat Americans like me be judged separate? Will all different language forums be judged separate?

yep, as usual