Warspear PC client is not working

Thesamurai

Warspear latest PC client (5.7.0) for windows is not working and is giving update error every time .I have tried everything including uninstallng old version,deleting old cache files,clearing cookies and freshly installing new version.Please look into it,thanks.

Warspear latest PC client (5.7.0) for windows is not working and is giving update error every time .I have tried everything including uninstallng old version,deleting old cache files,clearing cookies and freshly installing new version.Please look into it,thanks.

We can't repeat this problem from our side.

But it may be useful to disable your firewall/antivirus software before installing and updating game client.

I have tried that too,even uninstalled antivirus and disabled firewell at one instance,did not work.It seems that the source code associated with cache update has some kind of bug.

Nope, we don't have any bugs in this client, a lot of players play from their PCs without any problems.

Something is wrong in your PC ecosystem, we can't help here, sorry.

Check all the software that conflicts with Warspear Online client.

@Thesamurai

I am having the same problem. Did it work for you?

@r0land

I never had such a problem with a fresh installation before. Why does it not work now?

Once again:

check your antivirus software, check you firewall (even Windows one), ask you ISP regarding any limits in your network.

Something is wrong from your side for sure becuse I've already updated this client from several pcs here, everything went fine.