Us-Sapphire-Rogue-Dieinpeace- Dodge pvp

Dieinpeace

• 2 weeks later...

idk why but if i click that link on pc it just redirects me to youtube home page,maybe u should paste the link via computer not phone into forums ^.^

idk why but if i click that link on pc it just redirects me to youtube home page,maybe u should paste the link via computer not phone into forums ^.^

The internet explorer is litlle messed up on my pc that is why i do it on my phone, but sure ill try to do it on my pc if it works ^^

The internet explorer is litlle messed up on my pc that is why i do it on my phone, but sure ill try to do it on my pc if it works ^^

download google chrome and it might work  :good:

download google chrome and it might work :good:

I'vd downloaded Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera....well I forgot the names of the rest.^^

But Opera is my only hope right now :D I use it to download Warspear updates and to enter YouTube...this takes me about 15 minutes, because 100 ads show up -.-

I'vd downloaded Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera....well I forgot the names of the rest.^^

But Opera is my only hope right now :D I use it to download Warspear updates and to enter YouTube...this takes me about 15 minutes, because 100 ads show up -.-

u can get adblocker to google chrome what blocks all ads