Is there anything I could do to open the game?

TheCabbage

As some might know, the current slow insider version of the Windows 10 Mobile has a bugged store that won't usually open. When it opens, I can't download or update anything.

Well, WS just got the 5.7 update and I can't open the game without first updating it. Is there anything I could do to solve this problem other than downgrading my os (not that easy) or switching to PC (hard to move)?

Nah, there's only a link to the store. In theory I could probably just download the game files but that would require the devs making them available.

Miraculously the store worked properly this morning and I was able to download all the 17 pending updates. Thanks anyway for anyone who tried to help or would have helped.

Related question: Could I have downloaded the game files from the website if they were available?

Miraculously the store worked properly this morning and I was able to download all the 17 pending updates. Thanks anyway for anyone who tried to help or would have helped.

Related question: Could I have downloaded the game files from the website if they were available?

There's an CAB file and an Zip-archive under the Windows Phone section.

Either they aren't displayed to you or they aren't what you're looking for?

The game have error compatibility, Warspear make for Windows Phone 8/8.1 not work in Windows 10 Mobile have bug screen. I want fix. PS: Sorry my bad english!

Our game is working on Win 10.

Windows Store still hasn't approved our client, sorry but we can't rush them in any way.