Guild war

Dieinpeace

Hey, I'm not sure if there is already a topic of this, but I am too lazy to search now ;)

Well i thought about having guild wars here. Guild vs guild and there should be litlle rewards ofcourse like Arena Points or anything useful for PVP. It would be nice if guilds could build their own castle which they have to defende or like the wars on Irselnort, a flagg must be destroyed or something like that. Im not sure about the following idea: build towers and recruit NPCs for defense? Ofcourse a price must be paid for them and we should be able to upgrade them.

How about guild wars every 4 hours and only 1 character per account is allowed to join and only 1 war a day for each guild? Unless you want people to start farming the rewards^^. There must be ratings to see who is the best.

There should be a "Herold". The first player who reaches a certain amount of kills will get some extra skills which he can use to raise the DMG dealt by the defense and players and raise the defence for a certain time. An important skill is the "Immune skill" which will make all players invenurable for a few seconds and maybe a litlle "Speed skill" and a "Healing skill".

Every guild should decide if it wants to declare war or not, but there should be a an hour preparing time before it starts and if war is declared, then the guild should not be able to recruit any members until the war is over.

Every guild should have 1000 points in the beginning. For example: Guild HI fights against guild BYE and both have 1000 points. The winning team should get 10% of the points of the loosing team. If HI wins, then HI would have 1100 points and BYE would have 900 points. The winning team gets a better reward ofcourse and everyone in the winning team should be rewarded equaly. Someone with 40 kills should get the same reward as one with 5, but AFK players should not get anything at all and even be kicked for the whole war if possible. Same with the loosing guild. A draw shpuld be rewarded with a litlle paticipation reward, not more.

I hope i have not forgot anything and that you like the idea and that it wilbe taken into your consideration :)