[2016.03.25] Warspear Online Let's Play contest

:3 awww damn. Another silly question:

I have like 50-60curses in vid with F word and Bixxh words only nothing else, am i allowed to keep them? :P or im forced to beep them? Cuz its not funny to hear beeping most of the video, just want to see if keeping the tiny swears affects the outcome in judging (:

You can keep them, just don't forget to warn everyone in video's description.

Well, in Let's Plays, the player just goes and does random stuff in the game, simply what he daily does in the game with a commentary and cuts of the boring parts aka walking that no one would like to see. It's not about the story.

Contest description says story is important, so you can of course make the video without one, but then you won't fit to all conditions, aka you can't really win.

When they said story is important they didnt really mean story, as glad said its a Lets play

They didnt mean create a story in warspear. Story they meant dont put random stuff and comment about it

Story can be: questing,dungeon,arena,pvping

Story means opposite of random stuff, thats what i see they meant by it

No u dont have to create a story, story=theme=comedy,action,horror,adventure

go search meaning of lets play video in google :D maybe it would be more sensible and examples of lets play videos are those random videos and comments of minecraft youtubers :D

When they said story is important they didnt really mean story, as glad said its a Lets play

They didnt mean create a story in warspear. Story they meant dont put random stuff and comment about it

Story can be: questing,dungeon,arena,pvping

Story means opposite of random stuff, thats what i see they meant by it

No u dont have to create a story, story=theme=comedy,action,horror,adventure

on point here :D

Well, in Let's Plays, the player just goes and does random stuff in the game, simply what he daily does in the game with a commentary and cuts of the boring parts aka walking that no one would like to see. It's not about the story.

Edited by momoiro

I have few time to edit my videos, I was working hard on a vid for this contest, but now haven't time to participate, my editor got a problem and I lost all my edition :

I know it's so late to tell, but I worked hard in a video for the contest. I worked around 3 weeks and in the last moment I got problems with my computer and editor and couldn't post my video. But, I'm here only to ask if is possible my video be added in playlist. I want so much participate, but I know this is impossible now, I'm only asking to post my video in playlist. Is it possible?

Hey guys pay close attention to this announcement:

results will be postponed until 06.05.2016 because we have hell of an update, sorry for this but don't panic

Hey guys pay close attention to this announcement:

results will be postponed until 06.05.2016 because we have hell of an update, sorry for this but don't panic

Anything for good updates.

erhhh i have a question if the contest posted a video already could he/she do another video for the contest? is that possible?

erhhh i have a question if the contest posted a video already could he/she do another video for the contest? is that possible?

That would be kind of unfair :mega_shok:

juliaaa we could go to temple of seal *hi* what if he/she would replace the video

Omg Steffie :D some poeple have a life :blush: I don't have time to make a new video :mega_shok:

Contest starts right now and will end on 24.04.2016.

Results will be available on 06.05.2016.

Posticipate Results :)