Weapon for pally

Mayr

Weapon for Pally  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Weapon for Palladin

• High amp Spear and let 1h mace be low
    • High amp 1h mace and let spear be low
    • Average amp both spear and mace (+6 - +7)

Most of us are not cashers but we all know that pally got to have a 1h and 2 h build. However amping both could be quite costly ( I am talking about +9 +10). So what do you think should be amped

Most of us are not cashers but we all know that pally got to have a 1h and 2 h build. However amping both could be quite costly ( I am talking about +9 +10). So what do you think should be amped

Amp all +10

I'd go with maces, because maces work good in almost every situation unlike spears, which are better than maces in just dungeons and in some types of PvPs.

Yea 1h is best in all situation and cheaper. It's a requirement for paladins. However, 2 hand spear is fun to play with. If you can find a 2h mace with magic, that's a good one.

Yes and no

Yes they stack but no not an actual '+' stack, the sun seal life drain % is another factor, so u will see 2heals, 1 from life steal and 1 from sun seal

so is it still not worth putting points on sun seal? I mean life steal runes could give you about 15% and sun seal about 16%

Edited by UK

• 2 weeks later...