3 dot thing on my Galaxy s6

Thiefmastr

I have this 3 dot thing on my Galaxy S6, which i can move, but nothing happens when i press it. Its only in Warspear i havent Seen it on any other app. Anyone else experienced this?

Screenshot_2016-02-11-16-30-32.png

Edited by Thiefmastr

That must be some app you downloaded, that creates this pop-up thing. Check your apps and see which one, and disable it. 

That must be some app you downloaded, that creates this pop-up thing. Check your apps and see which one, and disable it. 

I got the phone resetted, because my sister didn't like it. warspear was the first App I installed (after uninstalling/disabling all other Samsung crap bloatware App) and it already was in there. i checked all Applications several times but there is nothing installed which would cause this :(

Edited by Thiefmastr

It looks a bit like on Iphones that menu button that you can put on your screen instead of using the original one. It normally doesn't move though. Have you tried that?

As you can see in the video you can move the thing but it does nothing. I resetted my phone and did really nothing, neither signing in to Google acc, nor updating Apps, just connected to Wifi and downloader warpsear apk from the site and it's still there :(

I really can't figure out why it's there

and... it seems like my Google account got deleted.. lol

Apparently this video violated the terms of use... Whatever

The Video just showed, that the 3 dot thing is only visible in the Warspear App and I can move it around but nothing happens

Edit: Video online again. Google doesn't want you to be logged in with 12 accounts haha :D

Edited by Thiefmastr

• Developer

Hello! Game experience is better without this kind of menu. I'll check it and we'll fix it ASAP. Changes will be after next client update, don't worry!

Thank you for your message.

Hello! Game experience is better without this kind of menu. I'll check it and we'll fix it ASAP. Changes will be after next client update, don't worry!

Thank you for your message.

Thank you :)