[2016.02.08] 100 battles for territory. Infographics

Peter_Munk

Woot 147 seconds

Yes, I think it was in the last halloween event :) the war started but ppl were too busy paying attention to dungeon and things in the new map 

Thx for the statistics :)

How do you count the participants of battles? Every char that is logged in on Irselnort at that time?

Absolutely like this, participants are always can be found on Irselnort during battles.

486k players participated. That means Around 500-600k active players, which means Around only 10% of the total players? :nea:

in all 100 battles.

wow grats to all elvus at sapphire, 147 seconds is not even 3 minutes ! we made teh fastest victory due to eficient an well designed stretegys

I believe that was mc recently maybe 5 wars ago I had made a sandwich ham mayo bread came back war over I missed the stars

Any player in warspear got Holy War 3 achivment? D: Cuz I cant see anybody to got tha achivment still....

Nope. The highest anyone should have at this moment is about 57. The achievement for participating in wars came in v. 5.1 while wars came in v. 4.7.

486k players participated. That means Around 500-600k active players, which means Around only 10% of the total players? :nea:

Don't forget the amount of offline players, and the ones who are not participating in the wars.

Nope. The highest anyone should have at this moment is about 57. The achievement for participating in wars came in v. 5.1 while wars came in v. 4.7.

Ohh yes xD I forgot that wars comes at 4.7 lel

US the BEST *_*

unfortunately wars are more than proven that are totally dissimilar. The skills of Mark are much more effective in the wars and it helps a lot in attack and in defense.

:diablo: