HELLO ♥

Illicales

hi there Warspear citizens ♥

first of all, my IGN is Illicales which also my forum name and my class is rogue which is the class that I always choose in every MMORPG game that I've played

well, hehe that's all and anyway, can anyone give me advice which things should i spend my MC to?

For an easy start, a novice set and potions in case you run out of the ones

you get for free. Later on when you'll need better equipment, buy signs,

sell them for 14-13k. (ONLY DURING DISCOUNTS)

To uplift the mood, and to look funky, buy a costume for yourself too.

what kind of advices are these xd 239mc for 13-14k gold :(.No need for novice,pots. Go buy great life pots for 19mcoin and sell after 1-2week for 3-4k.

keep the rate around 1mcoin=100gold and youll be fine.

Edited by graybeardx

what kind of advices are these xd 239mc for 13-14k gold :(.No need for novice,pots. Go buy great life pots for 19mcoin and sell after 1-2week for 3-4k.

keep the rate around 1mcoin=100gold and youll be fine.

In case nobody will want to help xd

Don't amp, don't buy signs, don't buy novice.

Start questing and reach level 13, once you're 13 you can buy "none" parameter gears and weapon. None parameter means those items aren't personal and you can sell them once you're done using them.

It's easy to level up to 13, you will need help with bosses only and you can post in world chat for help.

Spend your miracle coins for extra pockets and exp potions, don't buy signs.

Stack daily blue quests of 3-4 days and finish them using exp potions, repeat.

If you wanna convert coins into gold, don't buy and sell signs it is not profitable. Buy and sell arena tickets, repair, teleport scrolls etc it will take time to sell but you will have good amount of gold.

And how many sign does each amp cost?

To amp a staff or a 2 handed weapon from 0 to +10 you will spend about 1300 signs on average. Since you are starting, it's best to give you the sad news as soon as possible.

you can start with flash strike ! it would be smart to level up that skill first, very useful if you're questing. Hamstring next ! once you learn a bit more about the game, you may consider parry and sap skills tho but flash strike and hamstring are perfect for you if you are new to the game.

send a message to Princefran if you have any questin, need help with quests or if you're hungry for chicken soup c:

And yea forgot one, what would be the best build for BD? Haven't spend my point yet.

5/5 flash strike, 3/5 sap and 5/5 hamstring, rest on expert skills.

And yea forgot one, what would be the best build for BD? Haven't spend my point yet.

Or get a parry gear set :) flash strike 4/5,  hamstring 4/5, parry 5/5,  and the rest on the expert skills counter strike, blade of power, shield

I think parry is not a smart choice over sap, sap is very useful plus bladedancers have enlightenment skill which increase your dodge, if you get parry set you will have to sacrifice some important stats, dodge set better IMO.

Edited by Cybernem