Priest lvl14 skill build?

Kaleidoscope

Hello everyone,

right now I'm planning everything out for

my arena priest and the first thing I wanna get

straight is my skill build.

Mine:

shield 3/5 attack spell(dunno the name haha) 3/5 and heal 5/5, everything else 1/5.

Are those good for pvp? I wanted to have a fairly strong shield and damage skill.

Priest is not a damage class but support. 5/5 heal, 3/5 word power and 3/5 shield, don't put skill points on tears.

I do realize it, I just meant that I wanna bring out a fair amount of his damage capabilities.

oh, and thanks for advice :)

edit: would you also please explain why I'm not supposed to spend points on tears?

Edited by Raezer

Because you get like 8 points in level 14, 5/5 heal is always a good choice.

4 skill points left, you know what makes a priest op? Priest mana draining skill aka word power and survivability with shield.

Spending skill points on tears won't make your priest a great nuker, but yes if you use them on shield it will make you tanky, must spend skill points on word power, it is as important as heal. Word power is something that makes a priest op in PvP :P

My point is, 200 extra damage is not better than a shield that can absorb higher damage + word power that can drain your target mana.

Because you get like 8 points in level 14, 5/5 heal is always a good choice.

4 skill points left, you know what makes a priest op? Priest mana draining skill aka word power and survivability with shield.

Spending skill points on tears won't make your priest a great nuker, but yes if you use them on shield it will make you tanky, must spend skill points on word power, it is as important as heal. Word power is something that makes a priest op in PvP :P

My point is, 200 extra damage is not better than a shield that can absorb higher damage + word power that can drain your target mana.

Mhm, I get your point, although Aftermath seems right. Does it really drain

that load of mana, in a short time not to mentoin.

What if: tears 2/5 and pw 2/5?

2/5 is like 1/5.. Not much difference. 3+/5 makes the deal. Also why are you insisting on leveling up Tears? xD Only farmers choose it over Word Power. If you use it in the right time and if you time your opponent's skills, you will make him fall for it. If you don't know how to use the skill then go for 5/5 Shield, since you are a PvP guy.

I have a lvl10 Priest, I go 5/5 Heal and 3/5 Shield, if I had more 2 skill points, I would definitely choose to put them on Word Power.

2/5 is like 1/5.. Not much difference. 3+/5 makes the deal. Also why are you insisting on leveling up Tears? xD Only farmers choose it over Word Power. If you use it in the right time and if you time your opponent's skills, you will make him fall for it. If you don't know how to use the skill then go for 5/5 Shield, since you are a PvP guy.

I have a lvl10 Priest, I go 5/5 Heal and 3/5 Shield, if I had more 2 skill points, I would definitely choose to put them on Word Power.

Tested it in a fight today, even at 1/5 it ate away my opponent's mana. Will improve it.

Tested it in a fight today, even at 1/5 it ate away my opponent's mana. Will improve it.

depend what kind of person you pvped cuz itachims has that skill 3\5 and he can't burn all my mana :D

Yes, it depends on the skill being used while in burn, and the maximum man of the opponent. in 1/5, I don't know the exact percentage, it won't take up much mana. In other words, you need 2-4 times to suck all of your opponent's mana. Making 5/5 Shield and 5/5 Heal is also not a bad option, if you don't want to take the risk that the enemy might not fall for Word Power.

depend what kind of person you pvped cuz itachims has that skill 3\5 and he can't burn all my mana :D

Yes, it depends on the skill being used while in burn, and the maximum man of the opponent. in 1/5, I don't know the exact percentage, it won't take up much mana. In other words, you need 2-4 times to suck all of your opponent's mana. Making 5/5 Shield and 5/5 Heal is also not a bad option, if you don't want to take the risk that the enemy might not fall for Word Power.

I pvped a shaman, I do realize that it still depends but I assume

that the skill is most effective aganist magic classes, since

skills are their source of power or whatsoever.

But in a pvp aganist a melee class, tears/shield/heal are the

more important things I guess. Melee/rangers don't

have to use skills in order to do damage, so Word Power

won't really affect their output. Getting their hp down

is a bigger priority in my opinion.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hmm Raezer, well i already Know ur pala and bd,didnt Know ur gonna create a priest :0

So my advice would be

Tears, really they arent necessary, 1/5

Shield,necessary to pvp every class, 3/5

Heal, u just need it. 5/5

Word power, necessary, eat ur enemys mana, 3/5

And armistice, just for a little break in fight 1/5