Me, trying to be as strong as my barb :D

The two things that I love to do, gym and playing WARSPEAR  :yahoo: here I am,as strong as my barbarian  :pleasantry:

Joining this competition for the fun of it and would also be nice to win it lol. Have fun and enjoy the game people  :good:

14216_.jpg

Lol. Photoshop? No bro. Been working out for 7 years now and counting. Il post another pic if you don't believe  8) hahaha. That's my hard worked body alright. Come to town and il train u at the gym  ::)

u use ''PhotoInstrument'' app ... :tease:

i can do that same if u want , :wacko:

i can make long nose,mouth,ear,and make high body with editing  :tease: :tease:

Wat is up with people and photoshop nowadays bro  :facepalm:

Here another pic showing me,in my room in front of my bed,wearing my shorts.notice the three bracelets(blue,red n yellow) I wear nw that's proof that's me :blush: Its no big deal haha I just don't fancy people who doesn't realise the effort people put in to look good and live healthy.

I can take a bunch more photo to show that I'm me and I 'm Flowhunter of US sapphire  ;D

All I can say now may the best photo wins  :drinks:

14229_.jpg

Of course its not  ;)

but everyone is subject to express how they want their photo to be and show they play this amazing game  :yahoo:

your photo looks great btw jaw  :good:so yea lets just enjoy the game and wait and see who wins the contest  :drinks:

i dont hope to be a winner  ;D

i just join contest for fun , ;D

cause a contest is not every month ,here :facepalm:

:rofl: :rofl: :lol:  :lol:  :lol: hahaha. And thats what u had to say.its all cool  ;D if u think theres a workout to build bigger head to follow with my body tell me ok smart guy  :rofl:

]]] link=topic=64272.msg231362#msg231362 date=1335887425]

haha ...

but this is not a gym contest

Jaw bro, I think this dude got nothing on you.

14252_.jpg

tannex really need a job,he is wasting his time with photoshop while he is getting more and more dirty and fater ;D

Lol. I'll have to agree with u jay  :drinks:

tannex really need a job,he is wasting his time with photoshop while he is getting more and more dirty and fater ;D

I have a job, that I worked and studied for.  Unlike Jayrox, daddy's boy at his auto shop.

Why, how I spend my time is a waste to you, cracks me up.  How it bothers you so much I use Photoshop.  I think you are just a sorry jealous ass.  HAHAHHA

playing warspear is more of a waste of time than using Photoshop dude.  You can earn real money using photoshop.

Warspear, you cannot.

I now see why you work at daddy's shop, you cannot think for yourself, before you speak fool.

14294_.jpg

:rofl:  u dont know me,just talk shit,very funny,i really  enjoy ur spam ;D

Typical response from one who has no game.

No worries, you do provide me with comic relief though.  Not everyday one can meet celebs like Zac Efron/justin Beiber.  :drinks:

]]] link=topic=64272.msg231751#msg231751 date=1335945601]

lol  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Bad editing ....

Thanks Jaw.  But I rushed on that one.

It's the humor that counts tho :)  We always see you with cigarette.

Did u mean to say if I use celltech?  ::)

No I don't. I just used my personal favourite,gaspari's myofusion and superpump max. These are the supplements that I use currently :good: only started using supplements on my 6th year when I first got my job pay cheque as a personal trainer  ;)

Did u mean to say if I use celltech?  ::)

No I don't. I just used my personal favourite,gaspari's myofusion and superpump max. These are the supplements that I use currently :good: only started using supplements on my 6th year when I first got my job pay cheque as a personal trainer  ;)

Do any of those commercial products you can get at GNC even work?

Lol, guys do u really think if the person play games, he cant have a muscular bodybuilding?  :lol:  dont be stupid and jealous  :bad: Good work Haze, keep it up ;)

Do any of those commercial products you can get at GNC even work?

In my honest opinion it does help,it does help u much to use supplements. Imagine the wear and tear u do to ur body bt not having enough nutrients to repair and grow. Scary thought  :shok:

Lol, guys do u really think if the person play games, he cant have a muscular bodybuilding?  :lol:  dont be stupid and jealous  :bad: Good work Haze, keep it up ;)

Thanks Gradex  ;) all the best to u too in real life  :good: