Healing totem

yigit-arsy666@outlook.com

did you guys change your skill build? i was thinking 5heal 4quake 4blind, 4heal totem and 3normal totem. I want to be a good supporter so maybe 1totem and 3ancestors hand? BUT is ancestors hand good? And is 4/4 heal totem a good idea? 4quake is for kiting melees, running in lab and dgs and for the damage. I will mostly do dgs boss hunts, but sometimes pvp,arena too.

Edited by yurixx

I'm running with 5/5 both heal and shield basic skills and blind 3/5

Both totam 3/4

That build work for balance support and arena sham

If lvl 26 you will have an extra skill point which I used at CD skill 20% extra CD for 15 sec

• 2 weeks later...

I'm running with 5/5 both heal and shield basic skills and blind 3/5

Both totam 3/4

That build work for balance support and arena sham

If lvl 26 you will have an extra skill point which I used at CD skill 20% extra CD for 15 sec

I have totem 3/4 dmg and healing totem 1/1 but I put skill points on that cooldown skill, makes my totems charge in 23 sec when im at full cooldown set and in arena is usefull too since my blind charges faster

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

did you guys change your skill build? i was thinking 5heal 4quake 4blind, 4heal totem and 3normal totem. I want to be a good supporter so maybe 1totem and 3ancestors hand? BUT is ancestors hand good? And is 4/4 heal totem a good idea? 4quake is for kiting melees, running in lab and dgs and for the damage. I will mostly do dgs boss hunts, but sometimes pvp,arena too.

I personally recommend dropping quake. Fails a lot and points better else where. When my skills set is. Max heal blind heal totem 3/4 armor skill at 24 there few people who can kill me "unless its a bd or way better geared" and I find works great for dungeons "especially if not a pro party" but lose massive DMG. So in pvps only really works against melee since easy to kite. Them. With how many things that are situational easier to talk in game. You can hit me up on sapphire any time. I have tried out most skills setups so easy to explain in game.

I have max heal, blind, fire totem, 3/4 armor skill and I do great in PvP and in dungeons. Fire totems does massive DMG and with ur normal heal mixed with lvl 1 heal totem I heal about 600 each tick but if u have high crit u normally don't have a problem. So I don't think much need to lvl heal totem unless ur doing mainly dungeons or having trouble keeping urself alive in PvP. But again u lose DMG witch can be bad if ur facing pro melee with high life steal like immobilize. Or facing another healer.