security suggestion

Zspy

I suggest you to build your security before more people got hacked.Even if you can get the account back.It is impossible to get the equips back.Some people just hacked many accounts in EU server.

Furthermore,your support team is not efficient enough.

I lost my hope to aigrind since my account has been stolen twice.I put my effort on building up all the chars.I reported to your team.But I got no response.

To be conclude,many accounts in EU has been stolen.I believe it's your system's problem.I hope this kind of situation can be reduced.

Zspy, hacking isn't equal to get scammed. Scamming is mainly the victim's fault, for giving the details of the account, the developers can't really do anything against it. Hacking into a system is a crime, and it is only the attacker's fault. Cheat Engine or Gamekiller are not hacking programmes, they can't really do anything with an online game. And I don't really think anyone would break in a game system just to get some advantage... Or do they?

So just forget that word.But that is absolutely not scamming.I don't really know how do they get the account from players.But I'm sure players didn't gave any account details.

The way that they steal those accounts is a mystery.

By the way.I heard that a famous player Yinyang account got stolen and deleted.Luckily he got his name after the stealer have deleted his account.

Don't focus on the words.I'm bad in English.

Edited by Zspy

There is a common way in which someone could get the account without knowing the password.. It is not a regular scamming with trade or something, but also still the victim's fault. The way is that they ask for the account's ID, then they ask, with some trick, to change that ID into something else, that also should be known by the doer. It is similar to the "initial value" and "final value" entry and then they can have the ability to change the info as they want. I believe, it needs a hacking software. I don't know much about this, just my supposition.

I'm sure because I didn't tell anyone my id.And I didn't play for month.After that when I wanna log again.I failed and noticed that my account has been stolen

I know some people can get password if they got victim's id.But I didn't told anyone.Moreover,the guy deleted yinyang's account .Maybe you can get more information from the victims in EU

I think it would be perfect to try to set an IP based security system.

I do believe every device has it's own IP. You'll enter your

ip into your acc and logging in would work only if it's from said ip.

If you have more devices you'd add more IP adresses into your acc.

I'm not an expert or anything at this, but this came into my mind a while

back.

I think it would be perfect to try to set an IP based security system.

I do believe every device has it's own IP. You'll enter your

ip into your acc and logging in would work only if it's from said ip.

If you have more devices you'd add more IP adresses into your acc.

I'm not an expert or anything at this, but this came into my mind a while

back.

I'd rather don"t have my IP to be stolen.

I'd rather don"t have my IP to be stolen.

I don't think that there are two IP adresses which are the same.

If someone would find out your one, it'd be useless, because

I do believe they cannot be changed. It wouldn't be used

instead of a password, the server would just check if

the IP adress you attached to your account matches the

IP of your device.

I don't think that there are two IP adresses which are the same.

If someone would find out your one, it'd be useless, because

I do believe they cannot be changed. It wouldn't be used

instead of a password, the server would just check if

the IP adress you attached to your account matches the

IP of your device.

This MUST be optional tho.

As noso said, some would rather not like to give their ip

Definition of hack in warspear: some dumb noob gives his account info away and is either too stubborn or too stupid to take fault.

Keep this in mind: it's always noob accounts that get "hacked". Why would a hacker want some shitty noob account when they can just as easily get one worth thousands of dollars? You'd think all the pros would get hacked but that never seems to happen.

Definition of hack in warspear: some dumb noob gives his account info away and is either too stubborn or too stupid to take fault.

Keep this in mind: it's always noob accounts that get "hacked". Why would a hacker want some shitty noob account when they can just as easily get one worth thousands of dollars? You'd think all the pros would get hacked but that never seems to happen.

This guy....he's the thruth-speaker right now 8) :D

Edited by Raezer

To the top!