Warspear Need NEW ITEM check this out !

adywijaya

we need new item to boost our reputation of course this will be bring AIGRIND so much $$$ , [Elixir of Reputation] give boost 100% of any reputation in 12 hours , how much they should cost ? well idk its AIGRIND right to decise it. we really need it so wont take so long getting 5k reputation, in fact when 5 island unlocked mean u have to collect 5 reputation = 25k rep =O i hope gm implementation my idea :) 

No, you only need to do quests for like 5-7 days to reach 1760 reputation in order to unlock quests in another territory. If you want to try and get heroic dungeon weapons, work for it

Edited by Ikafati

how to say I thought this long time ago but then said myself nah, will be ducking lazy ppl

+if every1 has high repu that fast, new dg items price will be lower=they earn lower limit of $$$ :D

Edited by Xmasteer

No, you only need to quests for like 5-7 days to reach 1760 reputation in order to unlock quests in another territory. If you want to try and get heroic dungeon weapons, work for it

Why not add a monthly fee to Warspear? Think about it! It would exterminate the poor on each server and only the rich elite would prevail.

Gee, I wonder why this hasn't been implemented although it would earn the devs a duckton of cash..

Dumbass lazy suggestion rep is useless unless for high levels which game is lacking in and no one would pay for it when rep already easy and designed to make u do all quest (Cl first example) ud be able to cut out  bosses which is so lame. 

Use dictionary,

I hope you'll understand what "REPUTATION" means..

The word could be applied in both virtual and real lives we have.

Don't become one of those fat clowns.

I believe you can work with that, aye? *salutes*

Vera is right. Reputation means you get someone's trust and admire. For reputation you have to work. Hardly. However, my problem is not with the amount of it that is needed to unlock the next faction's quests, but the dungeons you need to complete. As a level 23 player, I am still stuck at hard garden, due to the lack of people who may help me. I am not strong to solo it. Tho it is not game's problem, rather the game society's.

Using a reputation potion to bewitch others who will then give you more reputation, is just dumb when you are using it in a magical town with magic-sensitive habitants. They'll surely know when you use it and therefore your reputation should be decreasing instead of increasing.

Edited by Nosotraes

thanks everyone for the comments :D  i make intersting topic xD if its really bad idea well what is the really really bad effect to the game ? it only boost a number just like any other pots xD

As XP is gained by practicing, training.

As guild points (guild point stands for the guild's reputation)

As arena points, that awards someone for winning arena.

With this, devs could create arena-battle winning potion or territory-war winning potion. They would also bring them money, wouldn't they? The problem is that you think developers only do something new because it brings profit. Well, partly yes. However, I bet they would never put useless items like these into the game only for profit. If you want to gain reputation fast, go complete quests. Which are apparently not that difficult, in half an hour or so I can complete my quests on Ayvondil. Bringing about 200-300 reputation point per day.

I'm not saying that the suggestion is bad.

I'm just sad that people are so impatient that even their reputation must be rushed..

Okay, so remove the logic since similar items have been made and create such item.

Use it and voila! A reputation booster.

Another item for a Miracle coiner.

I guess the quest items in Mcoin Shop for Ayvondil tasks aren't enough boost for rich dudes, so.. yeah.

Oh wait, quest items aren't actually boosters realizing that the gathered reputation should be increased than usual in the same day of collecting tasks.

I just realized that, apologies.

But still..

Oh well, you're cash anyway. *shrugs*

XP potion is a performance enhanching drug that boosts mental capability and doubles learning efficiency.

AP potions are distributed by Arinar Arena Incorporated. They reward fighters with more AP for choosing their brand beverage.

With this, devs could create arena-battle winning potion or territory-war winning potion. They would also bring them money, wouldn't they? The problem is that you think developers only do something new because it brings profit. Well, partly yes. However, I bet they would never put useless items like these into the game only for profit. If you want to gain reputation fast, go complete quests. Which are apparently not that difficult, in half an hour or so I can complete my quests on Ayvondil. Bringing about 200-300 reputation point per day.

actually warspear never give new update/ new feature if its not bring any profit to the company itself.

how to say I thought this long time ago but then said myself nah, will be ducking lazy ppl

+if every1 has high repu that fast, new dg items price will be lower=they earn lower limit of $$$ :D

Nah.. Dont be lazy and go quest

Dumbass lazy suggestion rep is useless unless for high levels which game is lacking in and no one would pay for it when rep already easy and designed to make u do all quest (Cl first example) ud be able to cut out  bosses which is so lame. 

I'm not saying that the suggestion is bad.

I'm just sad that people are so impatient that even their reputation must be rushed..

Okay, so remove the logic since similar items have been made and create such item.

Use it and voila! A reputation booster.

Another item for a Miracle coiner.

I guess the quest items in Mcoin Shop for Ayvondil tasks aren't enough boost for rich dudes, so.. yeah.

im not lazy and im not mcoin user to be honest.

bandicam%202015-11-03%2015-55-35-289_zps

• 1 year later...

Why not add a monthly fee to Warspear? Think about it! It would exterminate the poor on each server and only the rich elite would prevail.

Gee, I wonder why this hasn't been implemented although it would earn the devs a duckton of cash..

People who played from beginning - version 0.5.4 -  know that game had a subscription model, pay to play, 2$ or so per month. Nobody remembers that because all veterans left the game. Why? No one likes pay2win itemshop shit.

Old topic revived.... old memories of the hard work when cls where the most difficult quests after Six Shadows.

Get a weapon and start making quests. Reputation must be gained with a bit of effort.