dodge skill of rouge. is it effective?

maxjr

The person above me is dumb af, don't listen to him.

Depends on what gears you're using, if full kW or burning rage, you'll have like 30% dodge so you don't have to spend points on dodge, spend them on kick in the back to make it more effective, kick in the back makes your target accuracy 0% for a few secs, it is very effective with 30% dodge.

If full arena then use some points on kick and dodge, will be better. Full kW sucks because too many expert skills, most of them deal high amount of damage so you need survivability aka resilience, it's not nice to depend on one stats "dodge" as kW users, it gives low HP too.

Edited by Cybernem

Somewhat i agree with ur post cyber.

Dodge is best rogue rogue pvp cus people use Full arena and arena axes which make there acc terrible unless they enchant which hampers there att speed and critical hit.

then if u dont use full arena or half arena ur susceptible to crits but ur stats are amazing

Skill points better used on experts now back in the day Acidtrip had full kw max dodge and would beat two bds at once using +8 full kw and scout gladiuses

Why?

he was hitting around 32% no debuff i think ended with more then that i tried dodge set on my lv18 its only op vs people with low acc (43%) vs healers its a hamper id suggest do what i do i make sure i hit over 30% while skill is on. if u use arena u may have to put points into it 

Depends on what gears you're using, if full kW or burning rage, you'll have like 30% dodge so you don't have to spend points on dodge, spend them on kick in the back to make it more effective, kick in the back makes your target accuracy 0% for a few secs, it is very effective with 30% dodge.

If full arena then use some points on kick and dodge, will be better. Full kW sucks because too many expert skills, most of them deal high amount of damage so you need survivability aka resilience, it's not nice to depend on one stats "dodge" as kW users, it gives low HP too.

Somewhat i agree with ur post cyber.

Dodge is best rogue rogue pvp cus people use Full arena and arena axes which make there acc terrible unless they enchant which hampers there att speed and critical hit.

then if u dont use full arena or half arena ur susceptible to crits but ur stats are amazing

Skill points better used on experts now back in the day Acidtrip had full kw max dodge and would beat two bds at once using +8 full kw and scout gladiuses

Why?

he was hitting around 32% no debuff i think ended with more then that i tried dodge set on my lv18 its only op vs people with low acc (43%) vs healers its a hamper id suggest do what i do i make sure i hit over 30% while skill is on. if u use arena u may have to put points into it 

so you you both say im dump af because rouges only made for pvp

and he better use skill point at dodge skill

did you even read what he post and my post :crazy:  :bomb:  :bomb: :bomb:  

you can get dodge with any armor and boot with dodge bounds and others can be arena

this is not how to make a pvp rouge topic :facepalm:  and I bet none of you put skill at dodge skill

maybe cyber :rofl:  :pardon:

so you you both say im dump af because rouges only made for pvp

and he better use skill point at dodge skill

did you even read what he post and my post :crazy: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

you can get dodge with any armor and boot with dodge bounds and others can be arena

this is not how to make a pvp rouge topic :facepalm: and I bet none of you put skill at dodge skill

maybe cyber :rofl: :pardon:

You mad bro? Why you mad bro?

• 5 weeks later...

I have tried all variants: full dodge (40%+), full penet/life steal and a mix

I do not recommend to go the mix, you don't dodge enough to survive and dont get much life back from ls, so choose one. Either full dodge with dodge enched in rings and use armor and boots with dodge. Or you dont care at all about dodge and go full hp/life steal

Both is really fun, but if it helps to decide: If you play more pvp, dodge is better. In pve life steal is better, you can easily tank bosses with it.

Edited by Thiefmastr

• 3 weeks later...

Cyber pro rogue not so high attack n amp, still ass kickin', cuz of his dodge n play style.. I miss our pvps :shypanda:

• 2 weeks later...