Player status (similar to guild messages), leave messages to offline players

benjaminbt

Warspear Online is a multiplayer game, where players interact with other players, they make friends, chat, etc. What if you want to go on vacation, but don't want to be kicked from your guild? Simply write your status "On vacation, don't kick", and it's sure the others will see it. Or if you have birthday and want to let people know it, update your status "I have birthday today!"

So you can let others know what's up with you. In a simple way.

This function would be really useful, I have missed it for a long time, and hope devs will add it to the game someday.

Another idea is the mail. Do you want to say something to your friend but he/she is offline? Leave a message! They will get your message as soon as they get online again.

Hope you like it, feel free to comment on the ideas!

• 8 months later...

good!  status how u feel! and offline msg wen u get online u received msg left by your friends!

isn't hard to be developed but development team is down sistem!

they can't even  fix a heavy fatty bug watt is moving slow     motion( easy to fix) , either to develop the client requests no way better they try be greedy and bring game on shut down RIP! 

I really hope almost after a year of posting this topic sone official will read and say anything about this. This is such a useful addition to the game!