Is it possible?

Cybernem

I'm not sure if I got scammed or someone just used me? Well, I've been playing "summoners wars" game and this guy boneshater gave me summoners wars account, I didn't ask for account he wanted to give it to me, it was level 20 and mine was 10. We were good friends so I accepted the gift, after a week I got some 4* rare monsters and rare runes. Amped those runes, evolve those monsters and leveled them up. After making the account "pro", he was like give me back my account. I was surprised and asked him if he's kidding, said he's serious. So he just wanted to use me? I could have said you can gtfo it's mine now but I've given it back to him. Just deleted the runes I amped, now the user/scammer wants to report me on Warspears? After deleting the runes I amped, account isn't pro anymore and he's butthurt xD I don't know what Warspears has to do with Summoners Wars and I don't understand why'd he report me on Warspears? Seriously lel

He said Jayson aka baskentiii will help him xD So I just wanted to let you guys know and wanted to ask if it is possible for me to get banned because of some other game bullsh*t? It doesn't make sense to me, he wants to report me on Warspears because I've deleted runes on Summoners Wars plus I amped those runes, wtf ever O.o

1.jpg

2.jpg

I'm not sure if I got scammed or someone just used me? Well, I've been playing "summoners wars" game and this guy boneshater gave me summoners wars account, I didn't ask for account he wanted to give it to me, it was level 20 and mine was 10. We were good friends so I accepted the gift, after a week I got some 4* rare monsters and rare runes. Amped those runes, evolve those monsters and leveled them up. After making the account "pro", he was like give me back my account. I was surprised and asked him if he's kidding, said he's serious. So he just wanted to use me? I could have said you can gtfo it's mine now but I've given it back to him. Just deleted the runes I amped, now the user/scammer wants to report me on Warspears? After deleting the runes I amped, account isn't pro anymore and he's butthurt xD I don't know what Warspears has to do with Summoners Wars and I don't understand why'd he report me on Warspears? Seriously lel

He said Jayson aka baskentiii will help him xD So I just wanted to let you guys know and wanted to ask if it is possible for me to get banned because of some other game bullsh*t? It doesn't make sense to me, he wants to report me on Warspears because I've deleted runes on Summoners Wars plus I amped those runes, wtf ever O.o

Do you even have to ask, just get on your sentinel and rape him, bet he's another idiotic paranoid

If he got any proofs that you did something illegal on warspear of course he could try to get you banned. But if he only has proofs of you doing illegal actions in a different game you won't have to worry :) you got my support anyway :P

He'll get you banned... It was an honour to know you

on summoners' wars :snorlax:

but I have never talked to a guy named Boneshater lmao %) plus i've not played for 1 week +

btw it's Jason not jayson

Sorry, I think he was talking about prophesies.

only problem is Trading any accounts or anything out of game ingame is illegal if im correct cus theres two sides of a story i wuldnt worry anut it he was bluffing but if u did give him something for the acc then u might be Sol M8 Js

• 3 weeks later...

Really? He think that you can get banned in warspear if you delete runes on some different game...? Same like you kill people in a game and you got arrested in real life...

Really? He think that you can get banned in warspear if you delete runes on some different game...? Same like you kill people in a game and you got arrested in real life...

Lol xd

• 5 weeks later...