High level trusted MC help needed

Chickenfly

Well the situation is this. I am an EU player, got no higher level character on sapphire but started making a character along with my gf. So, we decided to make a guild. However, being lvl 4, that is not possible yet for us.

Therefore, good people of Sapphire, I'm looking for someone who has a higher lvl MC and is willing to help by creating a guild for us. Of course, we got the resources needed, gold and unity signs, and we will provide those along with the name of the guild. That's why there is ''trusted'' in the title, i wont agree to anyone ''helping'' since earning gold is rather hard on a new server( or expensive) so got no interest in getting scammed.

If you are willing to help out, can msg me here or on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/chickenfly.warspear) and we will agree all in personal messages. Thanks in advance^^

Edited by Chickenfly

I would but I'm busy camping the char creation panel

Don't forget to take screenshots

You're making a guild for level 14s?

Might become that one day, why not. For now just for me and my gf lol still gotta lvl up, and our goal is lvl 14, wont go higher.

Also the guild is made, so this topic is done for now far as my concern. 

Ty Demontear :give_rose:

Ull know me when you see me xd But vacation soon, and work.... Char will prolly be ready around september or so, still taking questing slow, no rush.. But yeah, am curious about sapphire lvl 14 scene. 

Would love to learn/see more of other lvl 14s, if you care to share (http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/46767-level-14-arena-community/?p=853890)