FIX STONE BODY

funkyduck

Howcome players can't use skill on the warlock when he/she uses stonebody?

I can understand if you don't want supportive skills to work, but offensive skills?

You wana help elves cooldown their skills too?

Fix it so players can still cast skills on the warlock please ! -_-

It doesn't allow them to cast offensive skills on them, but Idk about supportive. Anyways, things are good without both, but I think it is np if they allowed supportive skills to be caste on them. This is my opinion...

One of the reasons why I don't buy it.

I'd understand if they don't allow supportive skills to work on the warlock while its active. But direct offensive skills?

Like you said, your helping them cooldown their skills too xDD

Well, if you would turn into a stone statue at some point, people wouldn't be able to shoot or stab you. On the other hand, other people would be able to repair and carve genitals on you. I see no problems with the skill, just like Last Wish, it's awesome

People don't understand dammit.

When a warlock uses stone body.

Players CAN STILL ATTACK THE WARLOCK

Its just that you cannot use ANY skills on them!

Its illogical, what's the point? If it were you cannot heal the warlock because he is 'stone' that makes sense.

But not able use attack skills on him doesn't add up. Where's the logic there?

Might as well not allow players to even continue attacking the warlock if that's so.

People don't understand dammit.

When a warlock uses stone body.

Players CAN STILL ATTACK THE WARLOCK

Its just that you cannot use ANY skills on them!

Its illogical, what's the point? If it were you cannot heal the warlock because he is 'stone' that makes sense.

But not able use attack skills on him doesn't add

. Where's the logic there?

Might as well not allow players to even continue attacking the warlock if that's so.

Hoooooooold on. You mean, If you activate the skill, I can still damage you with basic attacks but not skills?

Hoooooooold on. You mean, If you activate the skill, I can still damage you with basic attacks but not skills?

Yes >.

GMs....nerfing warlocks since 2013....

Yes >.

GMs....nerfing warlocks since 2013....

Nah, just nah.

People can't damage you for the time being, you're completely unharmfull whilst this skill is active.

Above mentioned the cdr stuff, I gues the op forgot to mention that his skills are still on cdr aswell, so it's basicly a fight reset (considering they'll cycle their stuns again.)

Every complaint in this topic is false.

Nah, just nah.

People can't damage you for the time being, you're completely unharmfull whilst this skill is active.

Above mentioned the cdr stuff, I gues the op forgot to mention that his skills are still on cdr aswell, so it's basicly a fight reset (considering they'll cycle their stuns again.)

Every complaint in this topic is false.

Tf are you on about? And tf is CDR? Cooldown? If so, this has nothing to do with cooldowns, if you'd actually read the topic and used the skill you'd know know

Players can attack the warlock, just not with skills. Someone tell me the logic and point in that and I'll glady oblige.

This made me laugh.

Even if they attack you with regular hits they won't damage you.

About the cdr thing, yes it's skills cooldown and as I mentioned the lock and its opponent still both get to cool down their skills during petrified condition.

He's complaining about the fact that because enemies cant use their skills on you they get all skills off cooldown too. Which brings me to question even if they could use skills on you while you were petrified , what's the point? Doubt anyone would ever use skills on you if you were petrified after the first time you were petrified and they didn't hit jack shit.

He's complaining about the fact that because enemies cant use their skills on you they get all skills off cooldown too. Which brings me to question even if they could use skills on you while you were petrified , what's the point? Doubt anyone would ever use skills on you if you were petrified after the first time you were petrified and they didn't hit jack shit.

Thank you >.

And.... In a war sense, its hard to notice whether the warlock has activated the skill, hence, people will use their skills on them and they will go to waste making them cooldown for longer.

It'd make sense for people not to use skills on the warlock cus its a waste, but that's the exact point. Let those who rush waste their skills on the warlock allowing them to be sort of defenseless.

I've seen this happen many times in arena, due to a warlock activating that skill, many of the characters elf's end up standing on their spot due to the fact you can't use skills on the warlock while that stonebody is active.

Allowing it will make em waste their skills. And give meaning to the damn skill. Wtf is stopping elf's from using their skills against stony body?

Oh wait, its just the gm tryna give them the upper hand again.

No one in their right mind would want to, but trust me, it can happen.