JAW 'cs Story In Warspear

[[[[JAW]]]]

This story was begun by turning on the computer, accompanied by coffee :drinks:  and little snacks ....

(Knowingly, makes in midnight)

so, first i play warspear game, I play the online server and emerald mountain-barbarian clan ...

DiabloTv was my friends in emerald when I play the mountain clan, he helped me a lot of quest until I had the rank of a white strip,

fitting udh moved the island, quest, the way'', ehhh ... meet people on the street whose name is red,

diablo said it was an elf,(to myself, cool ya ),

This game turns out there are two types of Faction, elf-mountain clan ...

I ended up making another char on the server sapphire - elf,

wah was crowded  ;D

I met a lot of players,

for the daily quest I'm always with lmood (unfortunately he was not playing anymore :sorry: ),

the days go by, half my friends were there that do not play anymore, especially darkluna, lmood, satpolpp, :sorry:

time lake elemental quest  ;D

hey all ... lake kill elemental yo :clapping:

horniig, vranks, djabrik, satpolpp join ... we went to the place,

oh god, not yet in place, we were attacked by the mountain clan, I saw sakray, warriors, afro, chronoz, sanbanyo, lordguanz,tonydark .... :facepalm:

grrrrrrrrrrrr .... several times we tried to kill elemental lake, always disturbed the mountain roads were in-clan,

(but sakray,tonydark,and lordguanz is my bro now :friends: ) I ended up writing in trade chat,'' there are going quest lake elemental''

GOT IT! I get 3 party!

Prepare to REVENGE ...  :diablo:

hahha ... with us to the lake 3party elemental, we were still plagued by mc, but they outnumbered :crazy:

quest success ...

Thanks all ...  :yahoo:

Next Day ....

I have got the quest shadow ....

I tried three of them entered the shadow, I, horniig (as a druids), aka vrenz vranks (as blade too),

ATTACKK! :diablo: :diablo:

lol, all of we die  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it was hard, level 19  :shok: ....and we try kill it just with 3people :facepalm:

We also find a lot of people to quest shadow,

I tried online char mc for pm'ing sakray , what he wanted to join together for the quest shadow elves,

sakray, vay, supersaiya.patahati, cutiee join a party with the elves in the quest shadow,

but unfortunately, the other elves attacked them when he got in shadow (ckckckck) :facepalm:

they also die with an unfinished quest ...

OK fine (im sorry sakray,vay,supersaiya) O:-)  ...

We started to set strategy to complete the quest, there 18people of us, I was a little forgotten and can not explain it as detailed as,  :pardon:

Attackk!

HOLY crap! while being willing to attack, there is a red sign posts will update,

'' We were quick to attack the shadow is left, (that means, all quest complete)

Server 5minutes left ...

'' We were talking ....

there is (My brother) ....

If the boss later next update, we promise to be togethr kill  ... ::)

(Be advised, we are all equal'' Indonesia, so it is easier to set the strategy)

It turned out that :blush: Underground Horror Update new Boss ....

Wawww ... Jelly is great, and drop the item (Cloack Of Concuerror)

Most of us get the item, and some that can not be as dead and lazy to go back again,(maybe because it's much place)More days passed, there came amplify update system,here I lost a lot of old friends who quit the game without saying goodbye,Exoduz, Quariusz, Djabrik, Satpolpp, Horniig, Vranks, Inaa, PleaseWait, Leviathan,

(Haei you all where :'( I miss, long time no joke together)

Last Horniig And Vranks char Give me them, and say(goodbye Jaw, we quit the game, we give it to your char :cray: )

Quariusz quit because of college in America,Pleasewait inaa busy with work(husband and wife)

I left, Jawkenss, Sherilda, Arcanite, Hyii, Valda is always along for the farm in labirinth a rule, the Herald first, scorpion, and exe ... where our farm,

until all party members have a complete drop item ....

but unfortunately, the longer they are rarely online, so we did not get together to go to the alien, anax, etc.  :'(

I just sherilda more often together for the arena,

go to the boss labirinth second with another Friend, Scout, Lvinz, Sennheiser, Kuetupat, Dynamite, Natacha,Koskiller,Zaeeee,Okvi

so long my story in this game

from the farm, daily, looking for gold, arena, fighting fellow elves, etc..

, So I can not tell all detail, hehe :drinks: