Beauty contest entry.

Hello, here my very original photo. (LoL)

I'm adding it only because I want Roland's vote, ahaha :D

By the way, I wont Spam the picture on Facebook etc. Its just for fun.

And good luck to all the rest of the beautiful ladies of ws :D

DidZ27M.jpg

Oh yeah !!!   :give_rose: cute !  By the way this is so randomly but im a very superstitious gurl' and they said is you press your  jaw you can know the " sex of your future baby" ... if it's mark a line it will be a girl ! Idk.. i just saw the picture and I just said "she will have some day a baby girl  :blush:" :facepalm: :ph34r: 

Hello, here my very original photo. (LoL)

I'm adding it only because I want Roland's vote, ahaha :D

By the way, I wont Spam the picture on Facebook etc. Its just for fun.

And good luck to all the rest of the beautiful ladies of ws :D

DidZ27M.jpg

Aa... Eee... You wanna Roland?... :D

Oh yeah !!! :give_rose: cute ! By the way this is so randomly but im a very superstitious gurl' and they said is you press your jaw you can know the " sex of your future baby" ... if it's mark a line it will be a girl ! Idk.. i just saw the picture and I just said "she will have some day a baby girl :blush:" :facepalm: :ph34r:

Thank you Tuby, you are very kind as always! :D

Noooow about babiesss, Well... from the moment I started to talk I'm saying I don't want kids... BUT if I decide to have kids I wish it will be a girl :D

For now, I'm thinking about taking a dog. It needs lot of attentions still, so idk.

And to Mare snake :

Ofc I want Roland :D I'm deeply in love whit him! Every body knows already. I have been hundred times in Kaliningrad stalking him :D

Ok, fine. I'm kidding But I have decided that he is my forum buddy :D

And to Mare snake :

Ofc I want Roland :D I'm deeply in love whit him! Every body knows already. I have been hundred times in Kaliningrad stalking him :D

Ok, fine. I'm kidding But I have decided that he is my forum buddy :D

Russian proverb:

In every joke there is some truth

:D ;)

Oh yeah !!! :give_rose: cute ! By the way this is so randomly but im a very superstitious gurl' and they said is you press your jaw you can know the " sex of your future baby" ... if it's mark a line it will be a girl ! Idk.. i just saw the picture and I just said "she will have some day a baby girl :blush:" :facepalm: :ph34r:

:D I know this joke since my childhood

And I never thought that this joke is known in foreign countries.

At university girls measured their hips and decide whether they have childbirth easy or difficult :D

Casate Conmigo.

No sabias que yo hablo español verdad ? Ahaha :D

And Mare Snake, you are right, the stalking idea wasn't bad :D

Ya lo sabia :D Te vi antes Escribiendo en Spanish en otros Topics.

La oferta de casarnos sigue en pie :wub:

Solo Bromeo :P o Talvez no?

And... Rolly has been fallen under your siege? ;) ore not yet?

A bueno pues hay que Admitirlo, Ella se ve Bien.

Jajaja Gracias, mira que si me lo tomo en serie luego no se puede volver atras e.e

Mare Snake... suuuure Rolly is very happy to be stalked :D Everybody dreams about having a personal stalker xD dont you ?

Mare Snake... suuuure Rolly is very happy to be stalked :D Everybody dreams about having a personal stalker xD dont you ?

Maybe, maybe... :) But I don't want to be a popular and well known. I'd like to stay in shadow. Of course I would be glad and flattered if the girl like you wants to be my personal stalker ;) :D

Maybe, maybe... :) But I don't want to be a popular and well known. I'd like to stay in shadow. Of course I would be glad and flattered if the girl like you wants to be my personal stalker ;) :D

Ahahah actually im Ma king fun etc etc. But Rol knows I'm just kidding. Ahahah :D

By the way, your idea isnt bad at all, being like a Shadow alows you to do whatever you want whitout strangers always looking at you.

And thank you Calaquendi, you guys on ws are so kind :D

Ahahah actually im Ma king fun etc etc. But Rol knows I'm just kidding. Ahahah :D

By the way, your idea isnt bad at all, being like a Shadow alows you to do whatever you want whitout strangers always looking at you.

And I can see what another people doing when they think that they are alone and nobody is nearly ;)

And I can see what another people doing when they think that they are alone and nobody is nearly ;)

I cant imagine how many imbarassing stuff people do when they think they are alone. Lot of funny and disgusting stuff for sure.

Thank you Tuby, you are very kind as always!

Noooow about babiesss, Well... from the moment I started to talk I'm saying I don't want kids... BUT if I decide to have kids I wish it will be a girl :D

For now, I'm thinking about taking a dog. It needs lot of attentions still, so idk.

And to Mare snake :

Ofc I want Roland I'm deeply in love whit him! Every body knows already. I have been hundred times in Kaliningrad stalking him :D

Ok, fine. I'm kidding But I have decided that he is my forum buddy

Hahahah why i knew it you will in a way scream about this ! lmao relax im in that same page about having babys ! Not for know and in a future i will like to have the couple -boy & girl-  but i win you, i do have dog ! Hahahah O:-) and its true is a big responsability  cuz i took him to his vaccines and he take his heart pills againts worms ... But you will love to have a dog is like a pre-training  :P

:D I know this joke since my childhood

And I never thought that this joke is known in foreign countries.

At university girls measured their hips and decide whether they have childbirth easy or difficult :D

:rofl:  :rofl:   Idk that is culture..  Im spanish and we grow up with that type of things' !  :facepalm:

Ahaha, I'm still too young for babies :D

About the dog I love pitbulls, But as you said it is a responsability,need time etc and right now its Not for me ahaha :D Even a fish can be complicated :/

I cant imagine how many imbarassing stuff people do when they think they are alone. Lot of funny and disgusting stuff for sure.

:D yes, exactly many people do that

But I hope, that good and decent people are more than bad.

:rofl: :rofl: Idk that is culture.. Im spanish and we grow up with that type of things' ! :facepalm:

One more:

If you eat cabbage with sour cream, then your breast will grow and it's size will increase :D I don't know is it true or not, I don't have chance to check it. I agree to give for free cabbage and sour cream, but no one girl agree for this experiment :(

lol vanityx u still play ws? :D Well, I'm Not online 24x7 as 2 years ago but still yes, I have to admit to myself that I'm back.

Bellissima  :give_rose:

Devi vincere!

GL

Grazie mille!:D Non partecipo per vincere, su Facebook sarò invisibile e non spammero di certo; ma comunque qualsiasi premio è sempre meglio di niente!

Nobody thought about this?

Arwen2.jpg You! Ages passed from the last time we talked! How are youuuuu! :D

One more:

If you eat cabbage with sour cream, then your breast will grow and it's size will increase :D I don't know is it true or not, I don't have chance to check it. I agree to give for free cabbage and sour cream, but no one girl agree for this experiment :(

Damn it.I'm 22 okay, it's too late for me now. How it is possible that I didn't know about this ? Now I explain many things to myself. In all my Life long I haven't Even try cabbage once! Sad story.

Damn it.I'm 22 okay, it's too late for me now. How it is possible that I didn't know about this ? Now I explain many things to myself. In all my Life long I haven't Even try cabbage once! Sad story.

You can try at any time as you want :)

If it possible, please tell about progress ;)

You can try at any time as you want :)

If it possible, please tell about progress ;)

Why its Not like "eat ice cream! "

I think I will never eat cabbage, but never say never! I promise, if I eat it and I don't die I'll let you know! muahaha :D