[2015.03.04] Preview. Warspear Online 4.8. The honoring of the Spring King

Peter_Munk

warspear.online.4.8.original.jpg

Warriors of Arinar!

The tough winter has passed, and with it it’s troubles and dangers. It's time to catch your breath and look at what you did over the cold winter months. But not for long, it’s time for things to warm up and we look to Honor the Spring King. This celebration will continue until the 23rd of March! Love is in the air and we're celebrating Spring and the budding shoots of love starting tomorrow. We’ll be bringing you a great deal of presents, and of course much joy! So don't miss out!

Please note that the Arena season is over. You can read about it in our latest announcement.

Holiday quests

During the Honoring of the Spring King, you will be able to complete special holiday quests and receive great rewards. Go to the native islands, that’s where you need to be, find the fun!

spring_king.png  dungeon.png  dungeon_1.png

Don't forget that spring is a time of love, and you know that means lots of flowers! Collect holiday bouquets and receive amazing rewards. Things like Great Elixirs, Minions, Ingots and the main prize – a unique Spring Haircut! Oh Yes!

fireworks.png  candies.png  arch.png

Completing the main quest will bring you the cutest gift – a new emoticon to add to your set of smileys: “Piggy in Love”!

Spring King's Treasury

There’s a new item in the Miracle shop for the whole holiday period. It’s the Spring King's Treasury! It holds the most valuable and unique treasures and only available during this event.

Here is the list:

New exclusive set of Holiday decorative skins:

• Flower Cavalier Kris
  • Flower Cavalier Bill
  • Flower Cavalier Claymore
  • Flower Cavalier Guisarme
  • Flower Cavalier Sceptre
  • Flower Cavalier Bow
  • Flower Cavalier Arrowshooter
  • Flower Cavalier Shield
Holiday costumes:
  • Guardian of the Shrine
  • Warden of the Shrine
  • Pilgrim of the Wasteland
  • Wanderer of the Wasteland
  • Killer Clown Costume
  • Teddy Bear Costume
Unique minions
  • Summon Wild Wyvern
  • Summon Depth Horror
  • Summon Swamp Hermit
Great Elixirs
  • Gladiator's Great Elixir
  • Great Elixir of Unity
  • Great Elixir of Knowledge
And lots of other presents!

Holiday skill

Each player will receive a special skill – Gift Bouquet! Keep it handy for your enemies. Remember, revenge is best served cold and of course well decorated!

End of Arena season

… And the beginning of a new one! This new season will bring you a lot of highly anticipated changes! Now seasons are limited to three months, which means more rewards for the winners.

New level categories

We split the 15-18 levels category in two, so now you'll be fighting with 15-16 and 17-18 level warriors.

Due to community feedback we have removed the Arena location with random teleports. It seemed to be loved by no one. Oh well. And also we added four more interesting locations for you to enjoy.

arena_1.png  arena_2.png

arena_3.png  arena_4.png

New items

More shocking news! Best Arinar Forges provided desired Arena Belts for 19th levels! They will be in stores right after the servers restart.

New emoticons

Another set of emoticons is available in the Miracle Shop! The theme is “Love”, so you'll be able to express your feelings to those who deserve it in the best way possible!

Smileys.png

That is all for now!

Do you LOVE our news?

AIGRIND

i think too late to relising new arena belt :crazy:

New items

More shocking news! Best Arinar Forges provided desired Arena Belts for 19th levels! They will be in stores right after the servers restart.

Very lovely logo

deliver my thanks to who did it

new arena belt in time :yahoo:

is it now arena timing will show or its only in ur tests and ty for removing that map

A new run arena.. .. might come in handy

btw what ingots exactly mean and must I go to native Island for quests?

Edited by Kitige

Very lovely logo

deliver my thanks to who did it

our new artist is pretty awesome, agreed!

THIS IS BESSST WS UPDATE TILL NOWWWW OMG... U GUYS R BEST....
Btw... there is no picture of hairstyle :X

THIS IS BESSST WS UPDATE TILL NOWWWW OMG... U GUYS R BEST....

Btw... there is no picture of hairstyle :X

I don't remember posting any special hair cut pic before but u will see it one it's released

I don't remember posting any special hair cut pic before but u will see it one it's released

i dont wanna wait :$

will we have this year's #7 birthday event????

and event outfit in quest reward?

Completing the main quest will bring you the cutest gift – a new emoticon to add to your set of smileys: “Piggy in Love”!

can you show how they will look like?

Due to community feedback we have removed the Arena location with random teleports. It seemed to be loved by no one. Oh well. And also we added four more interesting locations for you to enjoy.

arena_1.png  arena_2.png

arena_3.png  arena_4.png

Thank you, thank you! It took some time but you guys did listen to us. Also those new arena locations looks dope. Good job.  :good:

Mr Peter that bug (each Time I log in I get the announcement) came back

pls fix

it's not a bug, that's how our news are working now.

New chests? "And many more items"?

Lel let the dissappointment begin xD

One of the best updates so far :* new belts, no tele map, new map omg *hi*

Great work guys :)

Edited by MCocktail

I see that u did that to make sure that everyone knows that their an update but don't u think it would be better if we get it for a limited number like after 5 log in u don't see it

I.don't think we need to be reminded about the update each time we login, since we'll see it anyway after logging in

New level categories

We split the 15-18 levels category in two, so now you'll be fighting with 15-16 and 17-18 level warriors.

Nice! ;)   Now you can also divide arenas level 4-6 on two category as "arena level 4-6 with right equipment" and "arena level 4-6 with level 9 equipment" 

Here just my modest opinion. 
Good luck and have fun!

Again question, pls reply if possible. What time will be the update? When will the servers go down?

we'll see, it's hard to say right now.

Very nice!

Oh wow.

Oh wow.

This promises to be a great update:) But if it disappoints, it will suck even harder.

Thank you for removing the "random arena" and those new locations are ducking awesome :good:

And yay finally level 19 belts :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo: