What is problem with elf faction

Baryon

Question

Is there any restriction now for elf class. My friend told me he cant create a druid. When i tried to chk it said 'there are too many player in this faction. You cant create a hero.'

Wtf... its my choice in which faction i want to play. Then why cant create hero on elf class :diablo: :diablo:

18 answers to this question

Is there any restriction now for elf class. My friend told me he cant create a druid. When i tried to chk it said 'there are too many player in this faction. You cant create a hero.'

Wtf... its my choice in which faction i want to play. Then why cant create hero on elf class :diablo: :diablo:

The same happened to me when I tried to creat a ranger.

Remember guys, most of mcs are also elves. Most of mcs play elves too.

Who makes the certain faction full of chars? Basically, it's the same ppls.

Edited by Miss Yuka

Elf are easier to level. Firstborn can be done rather quickly with little effort where as Forsaken is a pain in ever inch of my ass.

Elf are easier to level. Firstborn can be done rather quickly with little effort where as Forsaken is a pain in ever inch of my ass.

I have no idea if this is relevant but... How fast can you beat forsaken questline till Irselnort?

I could beat the Elf Line in ~5-6Hours!

hahahaha ;D

although its true...

Edited by Pvphealerx

fix this fast... Elves r out of priests mayb and none can crt one for this foolishness to balance game realm