Best Warspear Online true story competition

Kuzmitch

Wow, nice reward 5k mc..

O:-)

If i be winner, i will buy scroll of repair share, lol 8) 8) 8)

but im not great in english, ...

Google translate :wacko:

many months ago i was getting mcoins cheap via sms and of coarse it was bugged but now, its fixed ;D So when the first release of amplifying gear and weaponry opened i straight away amped my sharpened labrys to +9, i had tested it and thought "duck yeah im gona kick some major ass now" then i tried to amp it to +10 my girl friend was buggin the hell out of me so when i  tried to log out i accidentally clicked "no" for amping and got really furious because i was argueing with my gf and lost my +9 at that moment i threw my mobile to the wall and it broke  :facepalm: from that time i was only lvl17 and didnt log bak in till a month later when i got "a" fone to use.. but when i logged in i wasnt able to buy mcoins cheap again so i got myself another sharpened labrys and use all mcoins i had to amp it.. soat that moment after thinking about what happened when the argueing and lost of axe and fone i ended up being happy coz with    a +5 labrys i was still kickin ass but however.. my gf got furious coz she saw me gettin on WARSPEAR-ONLINE again then another arguement broke out  :facepalm: as time flew past 3weeks ago i got her into the game and i created a shamman for her so we could farm together and now you know whats happening?? she addicted to WARSPEAR-ONLINE  :yahoo: lmao

:facepalm:  i have one question...

As you know if it's real or not history? Anything if I was not the first But all ppl posting choosing same style and i think They copy with the style of start history  :facepalm: for example my history talk when i started play and when i meet my friends ,problems with one friend, dreams complet .... and i see after i post more ppl maybe copying. . Just is.opinion  :facepalm:

agree...i have seen many ppl copy other style...1 guy also said to me in game that he is copying my style of history and took my permission...i hope devs give some kind of advantage to players who wrote earlier...else i should write at last with all points of everyone(best points) merged and post it...comeon who knows its real or not?...i hope devs smart enough to understand human mind  ;D

agree...i have seen many ppl copy other style...1 guy also said to me in game that he is copying my style of history and took my permission...i hope devs give some kind of advantage to players who wrote earlier...else i should write at last with all points of everyone(best points) merged and post it...comeon who knows its real or not?...i hope devs smart enough to understand human mind  ;D

that makes no sense the only true story u can tell is history.... think about it

The Story About Me And My Group

I Was Lvl 8 At This Time. I Was A Ranger Named MarcMoney. I Had The Greatest Group In The Game(In My Opinion). It Was My Little Brother(Traded Sides For MC) And Jinga(Left The Game) And Dellow(Left The Game Also). We Would Always Help Each Other With Quests. After We All Reached Second Island, Dellow Left The Game For A While(Few Weeks). Me, My Bro And Jinga Moved On Hoping To Help Dellow Later On.  His Words Were "We're The Best Team, We Are Brothers." And We Were Like Brothers, Aways Relied On Each Other For Help.  After Lvl 14, My Bro Stopped Playing And Joined MC On EU (Killerstar Lvl 17 Barb *Got Hacked* :facepalm: ). Me And Jinga Was Left. We Helped Each Other Until I Left For A Few Days. He Had A Few More XP Left Til 15 While Had About 100 XP Left. He Said "Help Me With My Quests To Reach Lvl 15 And I Promise I Will Help Youu Reach Lvl 16". I Helped Him And 2 Days After, He Haven't Came On Since. I'm Still Waiting For A Friend That Broke A Promise To Come Back On To Show How Much I Trusted Him To Help Me But He Havent Came ON. I Was Waiting For Months For Him To Help Me So I Moved On. Now I Am A Lvl 17 Ranger That Made It By Himself With Dellow( Which Came Back And Is Lvl 16 Without Her Help).

Conclusion: Dont Put Your Trust Into A Person Youu Thouqht Was Close To Youu, Because They Might Just Use Youu And Leave.

What Happened To My Brother? He Now Has A Lvl 16 Barb On Sapphire Named Shshadow.

start trying to play warspear, I immediately hooked, images and sound effects of birds in the forest, i love it. i choose ranger elf because I'm human, hehe, name is Uya.

play own complete each quest, when I first met the boss, a second straight fight I die, since I began to realize this is to make friends for mutual aid completed the quest, highly recomended find high level friend to party. i get many friend in many country.

when after i kill a monster / quest completed, we get gold / items, the items can we use / sell gold to be in shop, also barter to other players.

There are many premium items in the shop miracle, but u need to buy it with real money.

while playing, party friends are not always online, so i make-two character again, druids name ENPHONEE & bladedance IAM, i play with 3 phone (me 2), my brother one, coz i havent pc.

everyday i play in night and holiday.

now im level 12, go to world 2 ...

sory for my bad english ...

thx

competion closes? now?

waiting for 10th :pleasantry:

give me some coins i need ;D  ...whoo whoo ;D

Competition closed. We will name winners in a couple of days.

hmmm jury taking any kind of bribes? :spiteful:

hoping for some mcoin :pleasantry: ..i wasted sometime on typing it LMAO

• 10 months later...

The Story About Me And My Group

I Was Lvl 8 At This Time. I Was A Ranger Named MarcMoney. I Had The Greatest Group In The Game(In My Opinion). It Was My Little Brother(Traded Sides For MC) And Jinga(Left The Game) And Dellow(Left The Game Also). We Would Always Help Each Other With Quests. After We All Reached Second Island, Dellow Left The Game For A While(Few Weeks). Me, My Bro And Jinga Moved On Hoping To Help Dellow Later On.  His Words Were "We're The Best Team, We Are Brothers." And We Were Like Brothers, Aways Relied On Each Other For Help.  After Lvl 14, My Bro Stopped Playing And Joined MC On EU (Killerstar Lvl 17 Barb *Got Hacked* :facepalm: ). Me And Jinga Was Left. We Helped Each Other Until I Left For A Few Days. He Had A Few More XP Left Til 15 While Had About 100 XP Left. He Said "Help Me With My Quests To Reach Lvl 15 And I Promise I Will Help Youu Reach Lvl 16". I Helped Him And 2 Days After, He Haven't Came On Since. I'm Still Waiting For A Friend That Broke A Promise To Come Back On To Show How Much I Trusted Him To Help Me But He Havent Came ON. I Was Waiting For Months For Him To Help Me So I Moved On. Now I Am A Lvl 17 Ranger That Made It By Himself With Dellow( Which Came Back And Is Lvl 16 Without Her Help).

Conclusion: Dont Put Your Trust Into A Person Youu Thouqht Was Close To Youu, Because They Might Just Use Youu And Leave.

What Happened To My Brother? He Now Has A Lvl 16 Barb On Sapphire Named Shshadow.

I looove this story:) its so well written. hope everything is alright marc  ;)

• 8 months later...
  • Developer

how come i cant post my story on forum?

The competition is over but feel free to post your story in Tavern - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?board=31.0

Have fun.